Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The privilege of being able to stay home for two weeks so you can go on a pre Christmas trip is astounding. She is so far removed from reality and probably most of her followers it’s not funny.

413AA857-F50B-42A3-8EF9-345350BB566D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I try to avoid making comments about people's appearance here, however Callie looks really unhealthy in those stories. Her complexion is grey. Surely she must see that?

And yes, the privilege of being able to stay in for 2 weeks to avoid Covid so you can go on holiday (probably gifted) is off the scale. She could still catch it on the way to her destination, or while she's there, she's deluded. Life's a permanent holiday for Callie.

When are those paying to use the Con Corner going to wake up and smell the coffee? I think out of all of the influencers she is the one who annoys me the most.

Reactions: 10
I try to avoid making comments about people's appearance here, however Callie looks really unhealthy in those stories. Her complexion is grey. Surely she must see that?

And yes, the privilege of being able to stay in for 2 weeks to avoid Covid so you can go on holiday (probably gifted) is off the scale. She could still catch it on the way to her destination, or while she's there, she's deluded. Life's a permanent holiday for Callie.

When are those paying to use the Con Corner going to wake up and smell the coffee? I think out of all of the influencers she is the one who annoys me the most.
That's most likely because she is the most dishonest. Yes the ones that affiliate link everything in order to make a quick few quid from doing nothing are awful but to take money off vulnerable women and prey on their insecurities the way she does and then use the money she takes off them to fund her lazy lifestyle is a whole different level of shameful...

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does staying in the house for 2 weeks implies they’re not even going outside for walks? That must be ruinous for your MH surely?

Reactions: 2
Her last ‘job’ before Christmas….. a shite reel about gut health. Literally who’s arsed on Christmas Eve eve eve

• Haha
I'm always conscious of the green-eyed monster when looking critically at influencer posts. However, her latest posts about her Christmas in California has just really made me realise just how frankly tone-deaf the influencer industry is and how it can't possibly survive long term.

We are nearly two years into a pandemic. People have lost loved ones, jobs, been apart from those who they wish to be with. Everything is more stressful and hard. This aspirational content is just so jarring. Who is this inspiring? Who is feeling good about consuming this content? I know I'm not.

This coupled with the frankly borderline unethical way things are not declared, as well as the whole sham that is a membership subscription service for vulnerable people who aren't being offered any qualified support or help outside of a pay wall has finished her off for me. Finally unfollowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm always conscious of the green-eyed monster when looking critically at influencer posts. However, her latest posts about her Christmas in California has just really made me realise just how frankly tone-deaf the influencer industry is and how it can't possibly survive long term.

We are nearly two years into a pandemic. People have lost loved ones, jobs, been apart from those who they wish to be with. Everything is more stressful and hard. This aspirational content is just so jarring. Who is this inspiring? Who is feeling good about consuming this content? I know I'm not.

This coupled with the frankly borderline unethical way things are not declared, as well as the whole sham that is a membership subscription service for vulnerable people who aren't being offered any qualified support or help outside of a pay wall has finished her off for me. Finally unfollowing.
Thank you for writing this so eloquently. I watched some of her post yesterday in actual disbelief that someone could be soo incredibly self absorbed and thoughtless.

I've had real issues with her lifestyle being funded by the scam membership that fleeces thousands off vulnerable people monthly, and wish there was some way of having her and her mate investigated.

Isn't this her 3rd jolly this year ? Wasn't she in Spain and then Greece just a few months ago ? Its all very wrong

Reactions: 9
The #content is beautifully shot but yeah, we’re at yet another peak of this pandemic where daily recorded cases are at an all time high & talks of lockdowns are circulating again. It’s beyond tone deaf to be flaunting holiday content when most of us have been considering how safe it is to have another household come round for Christmas dinner…

The #content is beautifully shot but yeah, we’re at yet another peak of this pandemic where daily recorded cases are at an all time high & talks of lockdowns are circulating again. It’s beyond tone deaf to be flaunting holiday content when most of us have been considering how safe it is to have another household come round for Christmas dinner…
To be fair, lockdowns are utter bullshit. I don't like Callie especially, but it isn't her fault that the government have mismanaged the pandemic. I don't object to her going on holiday, I object to how she funds her life and how low effort her posts are.

Reactions: 3
It’s funny that she can be arsed to make content during these trips, but not the rest of the time (grandad exploiting aside) isn’t it.

• Heart
Her bio made me laugh earlier, “London life” she never leaves the bloody house… doesn’t work, doesn’t commute or get out and about in the city. She is a fraud

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The entire thing feels smug as? Don’t like spending Xmas just together so we felt out to America to be just together?

Reactions: 3
72075024-E6C4-4CCA-A3A6-3D1ED5D4C57D.jpeg

No Callie yours is just about luck because I don’t believe you’ve worked for anything you have. Stupid tone deaf brands and companies keep giving you opportunity after opportunity for reasons I still can’t understand. You’re not relatable at all and don’t live in the reality of life that the average person does and this is very obvious in your current ‘holiday snaps’. The very fact that your privilege allowed you to stay home for 2+ weeks before your holiday to avoid potentially catching Covid says so much about how out of touch you are.

So Granch couldn’t come to her this year, why does she never go there? Especially as her sister is there as well?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.