Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My partners friend travels. He’s off to South America soon for over a month. Hiking/biking/walking/resting. Then he is back for a couple of weeks then off to South Asia for several months to do all of the above. He thrives on it but he also has a good job. That’s traveling.
Sitting around in 2 hotels in 2 weeks is a holiday. Traveling round California is a holiday. Anyway isn’t her friend who came over recently from around there?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My partners friend travels. He’s off to South America soon for over a month. Hiking/biking/walking/resting. Then he is back for a couple of weeks then off to South Asia for several months to do all of the above. He thrives on it but he also has a good job. That’s traveling.
Sitting around in 2 hotels in 2 weeks is a holiday. Traveling round California is a holiday. Anyway isn’t her friend who came over recently from around there?
Exactly this ! And it was a clear beg as always for freebies!

Isn't enough for her that her 'travels ' will be funded from her membership scam she is running with her mate, conning vulnerable women !

Reactions: 5
Her breathing in that advert for the probiotics 😳 all she’s doing is bending over doing some stretches and yet her breathing is SO laboured 😱

Oh and look, she’s off on her first press trip in awhile next week 🙄

Reactions: 1
Her content is all the same. She has 3/4 looks - milkmaid dress, messy bun "boss witch" usually with a laptop on her sofa and glasses, hiding her face in cuddles/duvet/jumper or posing with a massive bunch of flowers/in a field.

She is clearly desperately trying to re-position herself as a lifestyle/travel/food influencer but she doesn't offer anything unique or genuine. I can't believe the Confidence Corner is still going and I'm saying now if that "retreat" they went on a free holiday to investigate ever happens I expect it to be a disaster!

Reactions: 9
Isnt it just so lovely to see such hardworking people constantly rewarded by freebie events :rolleyes:
I'm actually at the level of petty that I would not buy something or go somewhere that had advertised using Instagram influencers

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.