Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, this is bullshit. She missed her train because she had to walk down some stairs?! Her home station is the same as mine and it’s one not particularly long flight…down, not up!! How did that make her so late?!
My heart bleeds for her, being late to a meal with a load of other privileged inflencers. Woe is me. What a dick she is, to even moan about that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And arent trains on that line every 2 minutes

Right, this is bullshit. She missed her train because she had to walk down some stairs?! Her home station is the same as mine and it’s one not particularly long flight…down, not up!! How did that make her so late?!

Reactions: 2
I used to work with a girl a similar size to Callie and if we had to get across London and any escalators were broken it was a nightmare, she almost had to go down stairs sideways and very slowly…plus wearing boots that hurt her feet was never going to help with her speed

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I used to work with a girl a similar size to Callie and if we had to get across London and any escalators were broken it was a nightmare, she almost had to go down stairs sideways and very slowly…plus wearing boots that hurt her feet was never going to help with her speed
I bet she was so uncomfortable 😖

I went to London with an very obese friend and it was very, very patience testing lol

Reactions: 4
As a person who not long ago was Callie's size if not bigger...there's no way I'd be trekking round London and walking up stairs would definitely have killed me off. She really should be like this is actually a down side of being plus size. Because there's no way it doesn't make a difference to her life and mobility.

Reactions: 8
What is her local tube? Is it Walthamstow Central? It annoys me irrationally that she says things like 'our favourite place for Sunday roasts' - I wanna know where that is!

As a person who not long ago was Callie's size if not bigger...there's no way I'd be trekking round London and walking up stairs would definitely have killed me off. She really should be like this is actually a down side of being plus size. Because there's no way it doesn't make a difference to her life and mobility.
After those Nike partnerships and the Cosmo cover, there's no way she would tell the truth. What a pity! She would gain more (money) followers being honest.

Reactions: 6
What is her local tube? Is it Walthamstow Central? It annoys me irrationally that she says things like 'our favourite place for Sunday roasts' - I wanna know where that is!
As if she’s ever going to say where she goes if she isn’t being paid to 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My heart bleeds for her, being late to a meal with a load of other privileged inflencers. Woe is me. What a dick she is, to even moan about that!!
Always good to see she manages to drag herself out of the house when the price is right...Same as her best mate Danielle Varnier!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
After those Nike partnerships and the Cosmo cover, there's no way she would tell the truth. What a pity! She would gain more (money) followers being honest.
I totally agree with this. What a breath of fresh air it would be if a plus size influencers actually spoke.about the logistics of being plus size.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Pretty sure she’s referring to Blackhorse Road. Their escalator was broken yesterday when she’d commented about it.
I’ve seen Dan&I near there a few times but never spotted Callie herself in the flesh

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure she’s referring to Blackhorse Road. Their escalator was broken yesterday when she’d commented about it.
I’ve seen Dan&I near there a few times but never spotted Callie herself in the flesh
Cos she never leaves the house!

Reactions: 5
Her tik tok is irrationally irritating me....pretending they are some travel couple with no acknowledgement of the fact she is a plus size influencer. I realise it's irrational I'm irritated

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Agree and I don’t know why as her style stuff is was so much better than her peers’?!
Maybe she's decided to pack in the whole 'body positivity' thing and has decided to get weight loss surgery/crash diet and needs to build a more diverse audience before that? Wouldn't be too surprised tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.