Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when you think she can’t be more of a condescending stuck up mug to her grandad….your then suprised
I chuckled at Granchs ohh fancy food comment with a look of disgust on his face ! ...he couldn't care bloody less what he eats and her desperation to involve him in her #ads when it's clear he's not interested is pretty distasteful !

I wonder if he's aware of what she's doing with the Con corner and her scamming of vulnerable women?! Would imagine he'd be pretty disgusted with her ...

Reactions: 8
So she sells vulnerable women subscriptions to ‘the confidence corner’ …. And she’s posted saying she didn’t feel confident at a photo shoot …. So what exactly are these girls getting for their money? Because if she doesn’t feel confident till (in her words) people hype her up… how can she expect to help others. It’s daylight robbery.

Reactions: 12
Like asking for an opticians appointment for the blind

So she sells vulnerable women subscriptions to ‘the confidence corner’ …. And she’s posted saying she didn’t feel confident at a photo shoot …. So what exactly are these girls getting for their money? Because if she doesn’t feel confident till (in her words) people hype her up… how can she expect to help others. It’s daylight robbery.

Reactions: 3
Jesus these brands need to stop feeding her! Stop sending her cookies and ice creams and crumpets, seriously 😳

Reactions: 6
Am I cynical or does it sounds like she’s hinting at wanting some kind of gifted/sponsored arrangement for a new kitchen or at least kitchen cupboards?

Also, this is her ‘job’ right? Being an influencer and being in the social media domain? So how hard is it to check your spelling before posting stuff? What they do for a ‘job’ isn’t that hard and yet so many of them still manage to stuff it up 🙄

4D1B53CB-85E3-4CD7-8C46-FF1CFE0C888B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Now we’ve seen how overlooked their garden is, I feel sorry for the upstairs neighbours. The outdoor movie screen/hot tub/loud music would drive me absolutely insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Now we’ve seen how overlooked their garden is, I feel sorry for the upstairs neighbours. The outdoor movie screen/hot tub/loud music would drive me absolutely insane.
I thought exactly this, so inconsiderate to everyone around them

I’ve watched a man eat his vomit and drink his piss. And that wasn’t half as awful as that ‘ad’ was

• Haha
I’ve watched a man eat his vomit and drink his piss. And that wasn’t half as awful as that ‘ad’ was
A confidence boosting chocolate bar AHAHHAAAAHAAAA , she will be flogging them on the Con Corner gift shop soon.
Ps why is she so out of breath 😳

Reactions: 3
‘I’ve got you a gift’.

No you haven’t, you’re just passing on yet more free tit you’ve been given.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.