Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They showed up on my tik tok fyp ....actually surprised at how rotund she is. I mean sure body positivity but that gain isn't from the grains she suggests she lives off
Just had a look. Jeez she does naaaaat look like that on insta… must be all the veg 🤥
Everyone’s asking where the other Con’s outfit is from and not Callie’s sack.

Reactions: 1
Just had a look. Jeez she does naaaaat look like that on insta… must be all the veg 🤥
Everyone’s asking where the other Con’s outfit is from and not Callie’s sack.
Yeah loads of comments about Cons outfit....she does look good tbf but Callie 😳

Reactions: 3
Her ‘Granch’ content is so exploitative and ick. Berating him for his sugar consumption? Pretty sure she’s not a size 28-30(?) from eating vegetables.

She’s mentioned her disordered eating a few times. I know EDs are difficult to talk about, but I’d respect her a lot more if she was a bit more honest about her own lifestyle. She promotes HAES and body positivity, so why does she hide so much of her reality?

Reactions: 10
I can’t even bare to watch it.

Secretly filming him and asking questions goading a response she thinks will be funny. So disrespectful and a massive invasion of privacy. Leave the poor man alone!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

Secretly filming him and asking questions goading a response she thinks will be funny. So disrespectful and a massive invasion of privacy. Leave the poor man alone!!!!!!
I love the fact he's telling her he hates all the fannying around she does to his food and she's trying to laugh it off ! He's basically telling her what we all say and that's she's a pretentious twit !!

Reactions: 7

It’s really sad tbh. It’s also cringe worthy to see someone who was a rare breath of fresh air in that she clearly wasn’t a spoilt upper MC private school girl being bought hauls for her content turn into….. this? For all the grid slide shows she shares she really doesn’t have any social awareness

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just when you think she can’t be more of a condescending stuck up mug to her grandad….your then suprised

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Gosh, that’s painful! It’s also very telling when she opens it up that she doesn’t say ‘I love Waitrose’ or ‘I love this range’… loud and clear ‘I love food gifts!’

Buy your own bloody food!

Reactions: 4
Gosh, that’s painful! It’s also very telling when she opens it up that she doesn’t say ‘I love Waitrose’ or ‘I love this range’… loud and clear ‘I love food gifts!’

Buy your own bloody food!
It was the ‘well not for you’ comment for me! Rude.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.