Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually a tad disgusted that they’ve jetted off on a holiday - what exactly does she need a break from? Sleeping in and then lazing around the house all day bored?

if she was truly as depressed as she goes on about being, then she’d be feeling it on holiday as well and actually even struggle to GO on holiday and yet there she is, swanning around Greece, floating in the sea. I’m doubting her being depressed and instead calling it laziness. She’s lazy and when she sits around the house doing duck all - which seems to be all the time, she gets bored and wallows.

Reactions: 10
I’m actually a tad disgusted that they’ve jetted off on a holiday - what exactly does she need a break from? Sleeping in and then lazing around the house all day bored?

if she was truly as depressed as she goes on about being, then she’d be feeling it on holiday as well and actually even struggle to GO on holiday and yet there she is, swanning around Greece, floating in the sea. I’m doubting her being depressed and instead calling it laziness. She’s lazy and when she sits around the house doing duck all - which seems to be all the time, she gets bored and wallows.
Callie is a total PITA but this is a bit of a narrow-minded take. You can have depression and still do things. Although the media like to portray depressed people as being unable to move / wash / get out of bed, it’s not always the case.

There are lots of people with diagnosed depression that hold down jobs / raise kids / have productive lives … and that includes going on holiday.

Not that I believe that Callie is a productive person or anything, let me make that clear!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Callie is a total PITA but this is a bit of a narrow-minded take. You can have depression and still do things. Although the media like to portray depressed people as being unable to move / wash / get out of bed, it’s not always the case.

There are lots of people with diagnosed depression that hold down jobs / raise kids / have productive lives … and that includes going on holiday.
You’re right you can still have depression and do things but that’s not Callie 🤷🏼‍♀️ She is forever telling her followers that she sits around and does nothing when her depression and mental health gets bad, she disappears from Insta for days because she ‘just can’t face doing anything’ and yet here we have her jetting off for a sunny holiday looking all happy and smiley and swimming and eating fruit poolside.

And again yes you’re right, there are plenty of people with depression who get up and go to work and tend to a household and look after kids but again, that’s not Callie! This is the woman who complains about having to get up at 7am sometimes and has the audacity to call that ‘early’.

To be honest, I think I’m just sick of her privilege. Her ability to sit around doing duck all, complain about being down in the dumps but also do nothing about it, all the sponsored free tit she gets, the trips etc and she’s so seemingly up herself that she doesn’t seem to be aware of her own privilege!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
do you think they paid for their holiday? 😂😂
The Con corner subscriptions will have paid for the holiday because she certainly hasn't been earning her money via the gram for months !

do you think they paid for their holiday? 😂😂
The Con corner subscriptions will have paid for the holiday because she certainly hasn't been earning her money via the gram for months

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Made me laugh how she said she didn’t feel like picking up her phone now it’s constant. No one cares if you have a plate of fruit that you will take away for a beach picnic because you’re too skint to buy lunch out…

What does Dan&I do for a living that he can randomly go on a last minute holiday abroad? I thought he was the breadwinner or is literally every part of their lifestyle #gifted?

Reactions: 3
I’d guess he already had holidays booked so not as last minute as she’s making out, more they booked the actual holiday last minute rather than some spontaneous event but that doesn’t sound as good for the gram

Reactions: 4
What does Dan&I do for a living that he can randomly go on a last minute holiday abroad? I thought he was the breadwinner or is literally every part of their lifestyle #gifted?
He works as an Administrator in Higher Education, probably earns £30k

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure he tried to be a lifestyle influencer too. She was definitely trying to get him followers at some point.

Dan is definitely a feeder. I get the impression he's very controlling too. It's quite sad to watch really.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.