Callie Thorpe #3 Dear Lord, what a sad little life Callie, your whole life is an AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why couldn’t she just sit on the sofa with a bowl of snacks watching tv. Why does it have to be an upside down advert *facepalm*

it must be odd to have ‘being fat’ part of your brand and your job? If she got down to a ‘normal’ weight then surely she’d lose Her plus size model jobs etc?! How does that even work

Reactions: 3
Why couldn’t she just sit on the sofa with a bowl of snacks watching tv. Why does it have to be an upside down advert *facepalm*

it must be odd to have ‘being fat’ part of your brand and your job? If she got down to a ‘normal’ weight then surely she’d lose Her plus size model jobs etc?! How does that even work
I think she could easily change size & still be booked and busy 🤷🏻‍♀️ Even if she was a 14/16 that’s still larger than most mainstream influencers so she could still tick the plus size diversity box.

Remember most of them started out as size 16/18s - it’s only been the last few years of doing nothing other than asking for “recommendations” on Insta where they’ve gained significant weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she could easily change size & still be booked and busy 🤷🏻‍♀️ Even if she was a 14/16 that’s still larger than most mainstream influencers so she could still tick the plus size diversity box.

Remember most of them started out as size 16/18s - it’s only been the last few years of doing nothing other than asking for “recommendations” on Insta where they’ve gained significant weight.
Nah ...there are loads of way more honest and interesting midsized accounts offering content that is far superior to anything she has ever offered. She stays in her lane because it pays her too ...as long as she continues to play the plus size victim card she will have followers and the ability to gain financially because she has mastered the art of lying and she is very aware of that.

For someone who apparently lives on fruit and veg as well as goes on bike rides and does yoga she is increasing in size steadily...strange !!

For what it's worth I didn't even know there was 'apparatus' for headstands 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah ...there are loads of way more honest and interesting midsized accounts offering content that is far superior to anything she has ever offered. She stays in her lane because it pays her too ...as long as she continues to play the plus size victim card she will have followers and the ability to gain financially because she has mastered the art of lying and she is very aware of that.

For someone who apparently lives on fruit and veg as well as goes on bike rides and does yoga she is increasing in size steadily...strange !!
This is interesting - tbh outside of plus size clothing brands (which she doesn’t seem to work with anymore? I can’t remember the last ad, but then again we’ve had to endure SO many who bleeping knows anymore) I doubt they’re differentiating between a mid size versus larger influencer? Like sorry to be crass but Sky are likely just ticking boxes: fat, wheelchair user, black, Asian, single mum, single dad, etc.

Reactions: 6
I just came across some of Callie's old youtube vids whilst watching some other content - crikey she is so much bigger than she was 5 years ago. DanandI must be very worried about her health.

I just came across some of Callie's old youtube vids whilst watching some other content - crikey she is so much bigger than she was 5 years ago. DanandI must be very worried about her health.
Dan&I is smitten and probably believes her crap, that she's perfectly healthy and people are just mean lol

• Haha
Dan&I is smitten and probably believes her crap, that she's perfectly healthy and people are just mean lol
Dan&i is a wet farmers market lettuce ! But I do feel sorry for him living with her..must be exhausting living with the constant pity party she creates.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He could just be a feeder...
I don't have this vibe with him. He seems too ingenious and he gained weight himself lol

Dan&i is a wet farmers market lettuce ! But I do feel sorry for him living with her..must be exhausting living with the constant pity party she creates.
He is a doormat but he seems kind and nice. She is lucky to have him, not sure of the reciprocity.

Maybe it’s just me but I actually wanted to see her put a fork in the Mac and cheese, tear the chicken apart, pull a piece of the cookie off. She shows us her fingering boring vegetables enough! Show us something interesting if you’re such a foodie Cal.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“He’s always really good with the doctors, Granch.” He is a grown man, not a toddler. It’s weird and disrespectful to infantilise someone this way.

Reactions: 10
Not meant as harsh as it sounds but I hope he decides ain’t worth the risk and stays In wales permanently- so that she doesn’t use the poor bastard as content only and LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME for clout. Utter witch

‘Just finished a workout’ LOLOLOLOL

Then sits around in her (gifted) sweaty clothes. Lovely.
And poor old Dan&I roped into demonstrate how to side step like a tit ?! If he had a pair of balls he could have said get off your lazy arse and let me film you acting like a twit to prove an unnecessary point..except we all know she will #ad her new bands in the future because that's her game these days ! She's becoming soo dislikeable as time goes by ..

• Haha
And poor old Dan&I roped into demonstrate how to side step like a tit ?! If he had a pair of balls he could have said get off your lazy arse and let me film you acting like a twit to prove an unnecessary point..except we all know she will #ad her new bands in the future because that's her game these days ! She's becoming soo dislikeable as time goes by ..
My thoughts exactly.

“He’s always really good with the doctors, Granch.” He is a grown man, not a toddler. It’s weird and disrespectful to infantilise someone this way.
I know right! Granch has been on this planet and going to doctors for 50 odd years longer than you hun. No need to treat him like a toddler.

I cringe for her showing her workouts AFTER the article! So inauthentic.

Also, no shower until tonight?! Dirty mare.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I cringe for her showing her workouts AFTER the article! So inauthentic.

Also, no shower until tonight?! Dirty mare.
It's soo obvious what she is doing too but she's not bright enough to realise everyone sees through her !

I wish she would put her phone at a different angle too, soo sick of seeing her nasty cleavage in that same old sports top that clearly has no support in it !

She looks permanently grubby so I'm not surprised she doesn't jump in the shower immediately after ' working ' out although I don't think rolling about on the floor pretending to do exercise causes her to break out in much of a sweat !"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.