Callie Thorpe #3 Dear Lord, what a sad little life Callie, your whole life is an AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only thread title I could see was mine and had a fair few likes so created the new thread with it- if I’ve missed anyone’s title that had more likes let me know! 😄

Recap of last thread:

callie shared posts about poverty and hungry children while also gorging herself with snacks and cooking plates of food

ad upon ad upon ad her whole life is an ad, no real content anymore, only adverts

quite boring because I honestly don’t even think there is much to recap? She’s BLAND!!! Anyways! Welcome to the thread and feel free to add anything else I’ve missed out below

Yet another AD... dear god she never rests does she? It’s constant.
A45D52E1-FA28-47C2-BE04-D58B46B1F1B7.png

Reactions: 3
This thread title is excellent. Also, I’ve seen the inside of her mouth more than I have my own! Ffs try another pose love.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Only thread title I could see was mine and had a fair few likes so created the new thread with it- if I’ve missed anyone’s title that had more likes let me know! 😄

Recap of last thread:

callie shared posts about poverty and hungry children while also gorging herself with snacks and cooking plates of food

ad upon ad upon ad her whole life is an ad, no real content anymore, only adverts

quite boring because I honestly don’t even think there is much to recap? She’s BLAND!!! Anyways! Welcome to the thread and feel free to add anything else I’ve missed out below

Yet another AD... dear god she never rests does she? It’s constant. View attachment 306851
Flogging any old tat / overpriced unnecessary items as usual...she must've written her personalised journal in invisible ink !

Can't bear her fake sales voice too that she puts on when she makes these hideous #ads. Not so proud to be Welsh when it involves making money apparently !

Does anyone else feel as though her Etsy ads that she’s doing on her stories sound so bloody robotic? It’s like you can tell she’s reading from something and the things she’s saying she’s been told to say.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else feel as though her Etsy ads that she’s doing on her stories sound so bloody robotic? It’s like you can tell she’s reading from something and the things she’s saying she’s been told to say.
Exactly this ! All scripted and very cringey ! She doesn't speak like that normally! All very disingenuous..

Exactly this ! All scripted and very cringey ! She doesn't speak like that normally! All very disingenuous..
Yes!!! It makes the whole thing so.. FAKE!!! If she did that and it actually sounded genuine I’d be like wow that’s so good at least she’s being paid and genuinely promoting small businesses, but she sounds so bloody forced! At one point she said bath and then in the next shot said baath, which makes it obvious she’s not doing it naturally. She’s so fake

Even her accent has changed!

Even her accent has changed!
Yes she was speaking “posh” almost..... weird!!!! We know her normal voice from her stories and those Etsy ones sounded so fake. I can’t believe how many ADS she’s pumping out lately. Get a real job woman

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes she was speaking “posh” almost..... weird!!!! We know her normal voice from her stories and those Etsy ones sounded so fake. I can’t believe how many ADS she’s pumping out lately. Get a real job woman
It's her sales voice! 🤣 trying to convince people she's something she's not! As we all know she's not the brightest spark !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So many ads in the last few days....I mean I know Christmas is coming but give it a rest
She’s pathetic.. I’m actually so close to messaging her telling her what i think of her ads! The way she says “much like tv or radio I am having an AD break”
NO Callie hun that’s not how it works- people watch tv and listen to radio cos they enjoy the content and the ads are a part of that! Your content is tit and mostly ads so it’s not really an ad break is it

Reactions: 11
She’s pathetic.. I’m actually so close to messaging her telling her what i think of her ads! The way she says “much like tv or radio I am having an AD break”
NO Callie hun that’s not how it works- people watch tv and listen to radio cos they enjoy the content and the ads are a part of that! Your content is tit and mostly ads so it’s not really an ad break is it
That’s what I’m thinking! It’s non stop, why call it an ad break when it’s forever ongoing. What a weird irritating woman

Reactions: 7
I used to really like her when she had interesting content, shame that’s no longer the case now she’s sold out to anyone with a few quid

Reactions: 5
Her Instagram has become a sales page ...nothing aspirational or bopo about it. It's sole purpose is to cash in on the people that follow her.

I heard through the grapevine that she’s dieting and the general tone was ‘isn’t it sad that she feels she has to’. It amazes me that she reads all of these comments about things she’s actually doing wrong and could fix and the ones she focuses in on are the ones that say she’s fat. Still posting ads though!

Reactions: 2
I heard through the grapevine that she’s dieting and the general tone was ‘isn’t it sad that she feels she has to’. It amazes me that she reads all of these comments about things she’s actually doing wrong and could fix and the ones she focuses in on are the ones that say she’s fat. Still posting ads though!
She IS fat, looks like her face is going to explode and her arms not resting along her body "normally". She doesn't look "chubby and healthy", she looks uncomfortable. She needs to focus on good habits, not only for the gram. Dieting doesn't work most of the time. For a while maybe. Even dieticians say it. You can eat everything but it's a balance. Showing us all the vegetables from the farmers market and then probably eating too much sugar when she's not filming one of her ads. I don't know. I think she needs more of a therapist. She has quite a nice life after all, a kind partner who loves her, an apartment she likes, in Lon-don😂 she used to travel to nice places... but she can't stand any contradiction, moans and cries instantly (and Dan&I isn't helping lol). We all have our bad or weak moments but imagine crying every time someone is calling you fat or saying you're wrong or something else.

Reactions: 4
She's just this mass of contradictions ( lies!) ...the BBC interview flagged that one up !

She gives the impression that she goes out on her bike daily and that they eat a healthy diet sourced from the " farmers market " and foraging...but then she posts #ad meals showing for example 4 hotdogs and enough potatoes for a family of 4 cooked just for her and him as well as regular purchases of big boxes of sweets and chocolates along with all the freebie ice cream etc etc ... we all know the science you don’t maintain that body size by eating fruit and veg ! Her whole online presence is deliberately misleading and is all about making money. Such a shame more don’t see through her bullshit.

Anyone seen her AD? It’s for Elemis, a brand which is unbelievably expensive. In this current climate people are struggling to eat, pay bills and whatnot, and she’s advertising this brand full aware that majority of people simply cannot afford it. She loves to preach about equality and shares so much about issues surrounding it, but yet blindly does adverts like this. And she obviously knows that so many smaller businesses/people are out there but continues to push for these huge companies. I really dislike her. Also she’s increasingly resembling a pig the more time passes by
2C0D6974-1CC1-4255-BED2-C2C48D985DE8.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.