Callie Thorpe #3 Dear Lord, what a sad little life Callie, your whole life is an AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like everyone else I don't give a crap about what she eats especially as its blatantly obvious she is not living off just fruit and vegetables judging by the size of her in that faux yoga video yesterday. She looks nothing like the Cosmo pictures which were clearly photoshopped to make her look slimmer than her true size 28 +. It must be exhausting keeping up this facade that she hides behind. Perhaps her MH would be massively improved if she stopped all the pretense and lies not just to the online world but to herself. But hey she has a membership only club to flog so that won't work !

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Isn't that crazy when you think back to the way influencers used to be - Callie used to have such a lovely account. Remember when bloggers would actually buy outfits and stuff with their own money, styling them in their own way, giving honest reviews! It's just another world now. Free shite and fake lifestyles.

I do think Callie is a nice girl - she needs to drop this pretentious veg box act and get back to her real self!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Isn't that crazy when you think back to the way influencers used to be - Callie used to have such a lovely account. Remember when bloggers would actually buy outfits and stuff with their own money, styling them in their own way, giving honest reviews! It's just another world now. Free shite and fake lifestyles.

I do think Callie is a nice girl - she needs to drop this pretentious veg box act and get back to her real self!
Personally I think she pretends at being nice ...those aggressive swearing posts after the Cosmo drama were the true Callie. She continues to lie and mislead in order to gain financially...I still can't get past all the crap during the first lockdown begging for freebies, all the excessive spending on luxury items then whining about being broke and the mortgage break...the recent importing of blood oranges because she really fancied some shows how selfish and how little thought she gives to anyone but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Personally I think she pretends at being nice ...those aggressive swearing posts after the Cosmo drama were the true Callie. She continues to lie and mislead in order to gain financially...I still can't get past all the crap during the first lockdown begging for freebies, all the excessive spending on luxury items then whining about being broke and the mortgage break...the recent importing of blood oranges because she really fancied some shows how selfish and how little thought she gives to anyone but herself.
I can’t love this enough, I agree 100%

Reactions: 7
That’s with loads of them though. Use Danielle vanier for example- you can see being one of those so lovely to your face but would get that knife straight out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s with loads of them though. Use Danielle vanier for example- you can see being one of those so lovely to your face but would get that knife straight out
Especially when it comes to working with brands and making the money ! I'm sure the fake well done/ I'm happy for you are just that! Fake !

Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t she just call in the market? Then we wouldn’t have to take the piss about the ‘farmers’ market 😂

• Heart
Everyone knows You need to eat lots of calories to maintain that size. The weight would be dropping off her if she really eats what she claims she does

Reactions: 7
No- it's a diagonal angle ad those leggings hold the tummy in - I've got some similar they are great, like spanks! The yoga video posted the other day showed her true size.
Disappointed it's just for an ad, it was nice to see her doing some exercise and taking care of herself. Now is doesn't feel genuine.
We'll probably find out soon that the fridge full of cabbages was sponsored by someone too.....

It actually looks like Callie has lost some weight in that leggings and bra. Thoughts?

• Haha
  • Heart
Surely an ad break is supposed to be something that slots in between other content, doesn’t really count when the ads are constant

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d have a lot more respect for Callie if she just went out and got a real job, like in a shop or anything other than flogging a fake dream on Instagram. I knew the yoga stories would lead to an ad. Managed to get her fat arse off the sofa and into some active wear for nothing other than she was being paid. Sure she was in a magazine this month for being active and healthy? What a bleeping waste of oxygen she is.

Reactions: 14
I’m fed up of the hypocrisy. You can’t cry at the camera one week and tell us you have the secret to mental health the next. We know you aren’t doing yoga because you very recently blubbed at us, saying you didn’t have the motivation to do anything. We know you aren’t eating healthily because you are at least double the size you were when you started blogging. We know you aren’t practising self care because you look, sound and (according to you) feel like tit. Come on.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why can’t she just go for a walk instead of always trying to ‘prove’ a point that her body can do stuff for the sake of more ads!!

shes really getting unbearable at this point grrr

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.