Callie Thorpe #3 Dear Lord, what a sad little life Callie, your whole life is an AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically Dan lifted her legs up and positioned them against the wall and then helped her back down again ...not really sure what the I'm soo proud of myself is all about, the whole point is you use your muscles and mobility to position yourself...she then wacks in another #ad ! Absolute joker

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm actually in shock that the Yoga thing was for an AD!

She's a bleeping fraud!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Doing an inversion ONCE is not the same as doing yoga consistently and with intent. Once again letting ‘proving a point’ get in the way of personal progress and achievement, something that she’s too lazy for.

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised it was even safe for her to stand on her head!

Im sorry but could she not have broken her neck or something !? It's genuinely not scary!

Im sorry but could she not have broken her neck or something !? It's genuinely not scary!
I mean it IS scary hahaha

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

I mean it IS scary hahaha
I was thinking that too and also thinking she was far too close to those shelves of crockery 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was thinking that too and also thinking she was far too close to those shelves of crockery 🙈
Its ok the long suffering Dan was braced right next to her...there is no way she got into that position alone!

Oops apologies Dan&I!! 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why can’t she just go for a walk instead of always trying to ‘prove’ a point that her body can do stuff for the sake of more ads!!

shes really getting unbearable at this point grrr
Honestly going for a half hour walk or a one hour walk a day would be more beneficial for Callie than doing some stupid yoga moves. I’ve started walking an hour a day and my body is already changing shape and I feel so much fitter and mentally it’s so good for me. Every thing she is so exaggerated and ‘boujee’

Reactions: 13
I love yoga and have done it for years yet I’ve still not attempted the headstand! She needs instant gratification and won’t put the work in to anything, just a pic of what she wants for insta and then another fad over. I wonder if Dan&I ever gives her a talking to or just goes along with everything?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love yoga and have done it for years yet I’ve still not attempted the headstand! She needs instant gratification and won’t put the work in to anything, just a pic of what she wants for insta and then another fad over. I wonder if Dan&I ever gives her a talking to or just goes along with everything?!
Same!

Doing a headstand isn't just about getting on your head! I could get on my head 😆 It's being able to get there as part of practice. You've hit the nail on the head with instant gratification - show us a flow or something rather than sitting and lying there or one half moon!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s only doing so she can show the new influx of followers how HeALTHY her and dan&i! You CAN be fat and healthy!!! You can absolutely be of a larger body and be healthy HOWEVER when you fat your body is working harder all the time to keep you healthy! I’m soooo sick of seeing all these morbidly obese people saying that they’re healthy

Fooling herself yet again. Show us the speedy video of Dan& I winching you up like a broke down car. I know you have it there. That’s not bloody yoga love. Do it every day for two years and then come back to us.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven’t done much yoga since the start of the pandemic but I was going to a class 1/2x pw for over a year until then. No bleeping way would my instructor hoist my legs up to get me into a headstand. She was clear that some people come to her for years before you can do it and the point is you need the strength and mobility to get there on your own!! It took me 9 months to do a full chatturanga from a phalakasana using just your arms without dropping your hips. (high plank to low plank)
What callie is doing is dangerous and will just encourage others to do the same. Maybe I’ve had too much coffee this AM but it’s made me so angry!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I haven’t done much yoga since the start of the pandemic but I was going to a class 1/2x pw for over a year until then. No bleeping way would my instructor hoist my legs up to get me into a headstand. She was clear that some people come to her for years before you can do it and the point is you need the strength and mobility to get there on your own!! It took me 9 months to do a full chatturanga from a phalakasana using just your arms without dropping your hips. (high plank to low plank)
What callie is doing is dangerous and will just encourage others to do the same. Maybe I’ve had too much coffee this AM but it’s made me so angry!!
Exactly what I thought and said ...she did not get herself in that position using her muscles or mobility or any form of learnt techniques....she is foolish and ridiculous in her pursuit of needing to prove she is fit and healthy...and her husband is an absolute idiot for encouraging her to put herself at risk like this. Dan&i needs to grow some balls and start saying no to his childwife!

Reactions: 10
What a knob, she obviously has no clue about yoga and how to get into the positions etc....as you’ve all said just getting on your head isn’t an achievement, it’s about getting into and out of the position in a slow and controlled manner...on your own...not getting Dan&I to shove you up there and hope you don’t knock down your crockery....I’d think more of her if she showed her working towards that position and failing but having an actual understanding of what she was trying to do, rather than showing off for the gram to prove a point and looking like a tit....again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So she didn't get herself into that position and she's also using some apparatus to hold her weight (you can see it underneath her) as it would be vey dangerous to her neck to hold that much weight herself, and she had help getting into the position in the first place. so she's not 'doing' an inversion at all. Honestly that montage of her trying to get into the half moon pose shows that she should really just concentrate on the basics. I can't believe they're using someone to sell yoga who clearly has never had any interest or experience in it. It's so disingenuous.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know right! The amount of people doing yoga on the gram and they've chosen someone totally sedentary who doesn't practice to promote a TV subscription 😭

Let's wait and see when yoga gets mentioned again. We won't unless it's part 2 of the #AdBreak

It’s sad because it feels like everything she does is a response to criticism but she gets it wrong every single time. It would be so much better for her mental health to actually do what she wants and then stand by her convictions, you know? Filling a fridge with veg and balancing 350lbs on your neck isn’t achieving anything, much less shutting people up.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.