Callie Thorpe #3 Dear Lord, what a sad little life Callie, your whole life is an AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😣 I’m eating my dinner and reading the comments 🤮😂 I always make myself do a work out in the evening so I can shower and go get ready for bed.

I wonder if she got that sweaty?

Edit. I love my mad fat diary. I even used to have the book before it was made into a show.

Reactions: 2
😣 I’m eating my dinner and reading the comments 🤮😂 I always make myself do a work out in the evening so I can shower and go get ready for bed.

I wonder if she got that sweaty?

Edit. I love my mad fat diary. I even used to have the book before it was made into a show.
I read the two books after the series (which is depressing at moments), but it's quite different like nothing really happened with the boy.

Reactions: 1
I see after getting lots of engagement about the Fat Girl Diaries post she’s now suggesting talking more about it in her Con-fidence Corner, seeing it as an opportunity to coin it in.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Nothing wrong with liking cooking or experimenting with flavours. There’s actually a lot of interesting chemistry at work and room to play. I work with a lot of Michelin star chefs and they do things like that to get new tastes and ideas.

I think calling her pretentious because she like to use curry leaves etc is really small minded. Try it, you might like it.

also the pizza oven is designed to cook flat bread quickly, it’s very hot with a large flue. Cooking chicken on the bone in that would have you shitting your guts out very quickly.

I do agree she shouldn’t be doing headstands at home without proper supervision. IamJessamyn is a plus sized yoga teacher and very good. Callie could do it with practice, but a misplaced headstand can lead to a stroke or damaged vertebrae and that’s irresponsible to promote. If she’s exercising that’s good, hopefully it’s not just for ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nothing wrong with liking cooking or experimenting with flavours. There’s actually a lot of interesting chemistry at work and room to play. I work with a lot of Michelin star chefs and they do things like that to get new tastes and ideas.

I think calling her pretentious because she like to use curry leaves etc is really small minded. Try it, you might like it.

also the pizza oven is designed to cook flat bread quickly, it’s very hot with a large flue. Cooking chicken on the bone in that would have you shitting your guts out very quickly.

I do agree she shouldn’t be doing headstands at home without proper supervision. IamJessamyn is a plus sized yoga teacher and very good. Callie could do it with practice, but a misplaced headstand can lead to a stroke or damaged vertebrae and that’s irresponsible to promote. If she’s exercising that’s good, hopefully it’s not just for ads.
Ouch ! A lot of that appears to be directed at some of my comments!

I think Callie has delusions of grandeur when it comes to her chef skills ! I'm sure most of us have tried curry leaves ! Unnecessary expense imo ! And I'm aware of what a pizza oven does - my point was she could have gotten the desired tandoori effect on her cooked !!! boneless chicken using that !

And her yoga masterclass with Dan&I manoeuvring her body parts about was foolish and irresponsible!

Haha haha ! Everything she does is just for ads ! She sold out a long time ago!

Reactions: 13
Ouch ! A lot of that appears to be directed at some of my comments!

I think Callie has delusions of grandeur when it comes to her chef skills ! I'm sure most of us have tried curry leaves ! Unnecessary expense imo ! And I'm aware of what a pizza oven does - my point was she could have gotten the desired tandoori effect on her cooked !!! boneless chicken using that !

And her yoga masterclass with Dan&I manoeuvring her body parts about was foolish and irresponsible!

Haha haha ! Everything she does is just for ads ! She sold out a long time ago!
Callie is a pretentious knob though....she calls the local fruit stall a farmers market for one...I fully support your statement....it’s not about the ingredients she uses it’s the way she goes on....the over priced fruit and veg the other week....the pink lettuce...the impossible to get blood oranges that she probably paid about a tenner for...Callie hun they have them in aldi...can get 4 for £1.50...😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You can cook chicken in a pizza oven. My Dad has done it plenty of times and we've never been ill. Also IIRC Jamie Oliver cooked a whole Xmas dinner in his.

Would be more effort for her to shag than to make “Tandoori” chicken tbh
Not sure As for the rest of her "activities", Dan&I probably does all the work😂

Wow! Comparing her to Michelin star chefs🤣🤣🤣 This is quite bold .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Going back to the not showering after exercise thing. As a big lass, I can confirm it’s a terrible idea. Let’s just say when you have lots of rolls and folds, sweat bacteria sitting in it all day is a recipe for disaster.
I’d be straight in the shower then medicated talcum powder tbh.

Reactions: 8
To be fair to her, I live in the area and the farmer’s market is actually branded as such, it isn’t just a name she’s made up for it. It is madly expensive and only about 10 stalls per week at the mo (might have been a bit more pre COVID, I think they have less traders due to distancing). I wouldn’t do the bulk of my shopping there, but do get the odd bits sometimes. If that makes me pretentious then so be it 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I use curry leaves and I still think she’s pretentious as duck!!!

• Haha
There are innumerable recipes of pasta with feta in the Italian cooking sites. It's hardly new but whatever.
Yet whether you want to try or not, telling that it doesn't work because "feta belongs in like Mediterranean dishes" is the worst argument ever🤣 cause we all know Italy is in the middle of the Atlantic ocean right hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.