Callie Thorpe #3 Dear Lord, what a sad little life Callie, your whole life is an AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be being a bit thick here but what is veg cleaner? I only ever rinse veg with water, should I be doing something else?
I wonder if she means a brush maybe...like a potato brush ...looks like a nail brush. I just run it under tap when Im ready to use it, I don’t wash it all when I’ve just bought it ( or use a brush)!

The veg cleaner had had a mention before, am sure she linked it.....it’s a specific product for washing your veg....don’t think it’s particularly cheap either (unsurprisingly).
Also how much food for 2 people?! She’s got a fridge full of supposedly healthy stuff (coconut yoghurt for example) which has a ridiculous amount of calories compared to plan low fat yoghurt....I suspect she gets a lot of extra calories thinking she’s choosing the ‘healthy’ options

Reactions: 4
She must have another fridge with all the treats, cheeses etc! Nobodies fridge could be this healthy esp not during lockdown. We've seen her and Dan get through those surprise treat boxes from different countries!!

Screenshot_20210117-170319.png

Those little pots of coconut yoghurt she has are nearly 300 cals per pot and 25g fat. A similar sized tub of fat free Greek yoghurt is about 100 cals and no fat. Easy to rack up the calories because you want an instagrammable fridge.....

Reactions: 4
Ah well I’ve got to 44 washing veggies with just water, don’t think I’ll be doing any different so sorry, she’s not influenced me there!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She must have another fridge with all the treats, cheeses etc! Nobodies fridge could be this healthy esp not during lockdown. We've seen her and Dan get through those surprise treat boxes from different countries!!

View attachment 388620
It's making me nervous this pic...those peppers and tomatoes are gonna be squashed to tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Even a secret from dan&i??
No, he knows and he got very fat himself (compared to "before").

View attachment 388620
It's in the back🤣

It's making me nervous this pic...those peppers and tomatoes are gonna be squashed to tit.
The peepers are in a box, I think.
She should better wash, peel, slice and freeze in small portions what can be freezed like carrots, if she is going to use them in cooked meals then (I mean not raw).
And wash just before use what you are going to use soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
No, he knows and he got very fat himself (compared to "before").

It's in the back🤣

The peepers are in a box, I think.
She should better wash, peel, slice and freeze in small portions what can be freezed like carrots, if she is going to use them in cooked meals then (I mean not raw).
And wash just before use what you are going to use soon.
Peppers can also be freezed. I chop them up and freeze them. Her fridge is really full!

Reactions: 2
Peppers can also be freezed. I chop them up and freeze them. Her fridge is really full!
Of course and the onions, herbs, a lot of things really.
Her fridge doesn't seem very roomy also or it is deep? On the other hand, they're just a couple.

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but this fridge can’t be bleeping real. Pure lies. She’s not a bleedin’ rabbit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If that's the fridge then show us ya treat cupboard cal!

I would much rather someone show that! I'm still working my way through Christmas chocolate 😆😆😆

Reactions: 9
She's so desperate to project an image of healthy eating. When your entire living us made from selling a lifestyle, you loose yourself in the fantasy you're trying to project. When does the real person start and end

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.