Callie Thorpe #3 Dear Lord, what a sad little life Callie, your whole life is an AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I’ve been trying to law low and to avoid the negative and quite frankly abusive response from my Cosmo cover mostly to protect my mental health.’

‘So out of protection for myself I’ve been declining all press opportunities’.

I’m so tired of this ‘woah is me’ attitude. If she didn’t stop and think about the response she would get over this cover and consider the affect it would have on her, then I’d suggest she’s truly stupid. However we know she DID know what kind of reaction she would get when agreeing to it because she mentioned it in her ‘to camera’ piece the other day because she’s had similar responses over similar things she’s done.

As she seems to tell us all the time, her mental health is fragile and has been for quite some time now, so I genuinely cannot understand why she would agree to do the Cosmo storyline and cover? And Cosmo obviously know who she is and so either follow her or at least keep up to date with her socials, so it begs the question why they would risk her mental health?

Cosmo for the press coverage it would (and has received) and Callie for new followers (4800+ since she posted about the Cosmo cover on the 1st).

Either step away from doing this kind of thing in the future Callie or toughen up when you do accept these types of paid gigs and accept that there are people who are going to disagree with what you’re saying and yes, unfortunately, will try to tear you down. If you can’t handle it, don’t say yes to the opportunity but don’t say yes and then go on about how it’s affecting your mental health when you knew full well what kind of reaction you’d probably get.
She mentioned the confidence corner membership, part of me thinks the post was to advertise that!

Reactions: 9
It'll all blow over in a week or so. Best thing would be to just not engage with any of the criticism, but she can't help herself, as we've seen before with her, when she posted about looking on here.

Reactions: 3
Waiting for insta stories of her outrage at.the skanky food parcels some children are receiving......then showing off her latest gifted tit ton of free fancy food hashtag ad!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
So I see the backlash from Cosmo has become the selling point for the Confidence Corner membership.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh look a free cookbook that she has failed to label as either #gift or #pr product in her stories.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I used to really like Callie I wish she’d stop getting so dragged down by all the criticism. I understand it must be hard but she’s coming across with a bad attitude now with all the swearing today :(

also after the posh veg box this morning I had to post here (as I know she reads it) to say please just post ‘normal’ stuff once in a while like a massive Chinese takeaway or an Indian!

• Haha
Woooo we got a shout out

And hating farmers markets? It’s a few stalls in bleeping Walthamstow.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Woooo we got a shout out

And hating farmers markets? It’s a few stalls in bleeping Walthamstow.....
I think the problem is her not being honest about what she eats. If she genuinely ate that healthy all the time she simply wouldn’t be the size she is.

I can’t understand why there’s no ‘real ness’ from her - like eating unhealthy stuff / takeaways etc which we all do! That’s why she’s unrelatable and that’s why people ‘hate’ the farmers market stuff it’s just b s

‘I bleeping love veg’ courrrrseeee

I think the problem is her not being honest about what she eats. If she genuinely ate that healthy all the time she simply wouldn’t be the size she is.

I can’t understand why there’s no ‘real ness’ from her - like eating unhealthy stuff / takeaways etc which we all do! That’s why she’s unrelatable and that’s why people ‘hate’ the farmers market stuff it’s just b s

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She loves vegetables... only covered in cream or sauces or multiples spices. She hardly knows the taste of a vegetable.
Show us your hidden food too by the way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I love veg I ordered 2 portions of broccoli with my nandos last night!

• Haha

Amen! Its pretentious as duck

Reactions: 3
If she starts addressing this thread on the reg then it's the beginning of the end for her....

Give a tit about your posh kale.

I would love it if she just had sausage chips and beans one night 🤣 or just get a dominos 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
To be fair to Callie, I'm a size 22/24 and love veg too. I also love wine, cheese, pizza, chocolate, sitting on my fat arse.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I may be being a bit thick here but what is veg cleaner? I only ever rinse veg with water, should I be doing something else?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.