Callie Thorpe #3 Dear Lord, what a sad little life Callie, your whole life is an AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If all she eats are those vegetables then why are her facial features disappearing into her big ol’ head?! Veggies are great but there’s nothing wrong with posting other types of food and being realistic about what you actually eat. Suppose she has to constantly prove that she’s “healthy”

Reactions: 9
She's so desperate to project an image of healthy eating. When your entire living us made from selling a lifestyle, you loose yourself in the fantasy you're trying to project. When does the real person start and end
Exactly, that’s why she’s depressed, because she has no identity other than getting head pats on the internet and getting lots of indulgences for free . She can’t adjust to reality and is totally unrelatable.

Reactions: 6
She's so desperate to project an image of healthy eating. When your entire living us made from selling a lifestyle, you loose yourself in the fantasy you're trying to project. When does the real person start and end
This said by Matt Hancock 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So even though she's sold her followers a million different skincare brands in the past couple of months.... it's all about retinols.

She's just admitting to not having the right skincare recently even though she's been claiming profucts are amazing.

I can't deal!

Promoted Clinique 22nd October and Elemis on 13th November....,. But only *now* she's figured it out.

That's fine but stop selling your followers shite that doesn't even work for you!!!!!

So grabby!!!

Reactions: 11
Her skin is very patchy, no? Does she not realise we can see her? And the horrible tone of her skin at the moment won’t be fixed by anything but her diet, I’m afraid. She looks like a bloated corpse in the right light.

Reactions: 3
Perhaps the backlash from the Cosmo header has made her realise how unhealthy she’s been lately and really made her question her lifestyle. Seems like she’s making an effort to practice what she’s preaching! Too late for the cosmo thing but good luck to her, it’s nice to see her eating well and exercising.

Good to see her making an effort and moving but my word, she looks so much bigger than she did on that Cosmo cover...

and the skincare...well we could have told her that chopping and changing wouldn’t do her skin any favours....but spots between your eyebrows and on your jawline are often due to poor diet and hormonal issues

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand the point of posting the yoga video? Was it to show ‘us’, ‘her hate forum’ that she does exercise because while I understand that there is a lot of stretching in yoga, she looked like she was barely moving.

Then the diet/health video. Why do people look to over complicate things? Eat a wide variety of food in its most natural state + avoid processed crap as much as possible + move daily = a healthier you. It really is that simple.

Reactions: 5
Defo set up. Like duck she does that regularly. Just to prove a point of ‘ you say this about me this is what I do’

I don’t understand the point of posting the yoga video? Was it to show ‘us’, ‘her hate forum’ that she does exercise because while I understand that there is a lot of stretching in yoga, she looked like she was barely moving.

Then the diet/health video. Why do people look to over complicate things? Eat a wide variety of food in its most natural state + avoid processed crap as much as possible + move daily = a healthier you. It really is that simple.

She must be very careful in all her pics as we've never seen her like that before

Reactions: 4
What's the yoga about?

I go to hot yoga all the time when we aren't in lockdown and what Callie has done there is barely a warm up. 😬

Reactions: 2
She appears to cook quite healthy meals....but also appears to have put a lot of weight on?

• Haha
The video about confusion over what is healthy, eat fruit, fruit has sugar, don’t eat sugar etc. I understand parts of diet culture are confusing but I’ve said it before on here and I am going to say it again.

Callie Thorpe does NOTHING to help the HAES movement when she posts idiotic stuff like this. You can’t slag off science when you’re that fat, you can’t disregard it and somehow expect people to think you’re correct in your thinking of not believing the science. You can’t sit there and claim you eat vegetables all day long but yet you’re 23 stone.
She makes fat people look really bad. She does not help us. Stop pretending you’re healthy and your that your weight is a mystery of science.

Reactions: 17
I eat loads of vegetables and cook healthy meals from scratch. I'm overweight. I also eat tit loads of chocolate, pizza or curry every Saturday, a bacon and egg sandwich on a weekend, biscuits throughout the day... etc etc.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.