Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Starts from £24.99 a month’

Yet the print on the video she’s speaking on says £21.99 a month, as does the print below the advert on Callie’s grid.

This inconsistency is the reason why people come to Tattle to write about you Callie. I couldn’t give a duck what size clothing you wear, what you put in your mouth or whether you exercise or not but this sort of tit? THIS IS YOUR JOB. And let’s be honest, it’s not a complicated one is it? Take some pictures, shoot some video, tell your followers that this week you love this product because well FREE and yet, you still manage to duck up important details about the product you’re flogging 🤦🏼‍♀️

As for the skin issue, you need to use a product for longer than a week before moving onto the next free thing you’ve been given!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I don’t even know if those skincare stories were genuine or just the most recent product she has been sent as an AD. Just can’t tell anymore

I don’t think Callie has an opinion on anything that doesn’t involve her getting money. Complete sell out! I wouldn’t say so much if she had interesting content with the odd AD say once a week but it’s constant and her content is boring

Reactions: 6
She looks nice in those photos she’s put on her grid... she’s at the farmers market though, fruit and veg shop to me and you 😉

Reactions: 1
Curious as to why she singled out Laura on Bake-off for her followers to follow especially as Laura is not a bopo account on Instagram....

Her “ad break” thing annoyed me. Nothing these influencers do is real anymore.... I get that this is their “only source of income“ but then why not get a job instead of begging for freebies and turning yourself into a walking talking advert? Pathetic in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve been a long time follower of Callie, and actually never knew about this site until she started whinging about it :sneaky: Its refreshing to read what other people are thinking about influencers and that I’m not alone in getting irritated by their constant flogging of tit :LOL:

I really think it starts to go downhill when they decide to “influence” full time. Trying to make a full time job out of something little more than a hobby ain’t gonna work, surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve been a long time follower of Callie, and actually never knew about this site until she started whinging about it :sneaky: Its refreshing to read what other people are thinking about influencers and that I’m not alone in getting irritated by their constant flogging of tit :LOL:

I really think it starts to go downhill when they decide to “influence” full time. Trying to make a full time job out of something little more than a hobby ain’t gonna work, surely?
Yes I think that, once they step out of a real life job and into full time flogging they become less relatable and it’s bizarre they can’t see that...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes I think that, once they step out of a real life job and into full time flogging they become less relatable and it’s bizarre they can’t see that...
I think we think that they actually care when in fact they really don't! Callies main aim is to cash in as much as she can and gain as much free stuff along the way. She only has loyalty to the brand that is paying her at any given moment in time...in order to achieve this she creates minimal content or regurgitates old posts just to keep her engagement ticking over...

I also think the girl next door persona she created had served her well up until lockdown but that mask well and truly slipped and the true money grabbing lazy Callie showed her true colours ...

And on the subject of regurgitation, the Come dine with me stuff? ...how many times has she posted this now ...💤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is there anything more revolting then having to watch let alone hear her slurping her way through tit loads of junk ...🤮

Reactions: 2
Not specifically at Callie, but I just saw a hair tutorial she put up on her Stories (Danielle Vanier and another influencer) how to do a messy up do hair bun with two strands framing your face and I cannot stop laughing because that was the hair style of every Year 9 girl growing up 😂😂😂 No love or money would make me want to emulate this as an adult.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Not specifically at Callie, but I just saw a hair tutorial she put up on her Stories (Danielle Vanier and another influencer) how to do a messy up do hair bun with two strands framing your face and I cannot stop laughing because that was the hair style of every Year 9 girl growing up 😂😂😂 No love or money would make me want to emulate this as an adult.
And all the chavs did it in my school ! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2