Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m interested in why people think she’s nice though. I don’t. I think she seems bitchy and entitled and she’s part of the same clique that spawned Danielle and Bert, notoriously unpleasant people if you’re not directly in their circle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She mentions ‘ the Sri lanken shop’ Is this like the farmers market 🤣
Probably the Spar on the corner that sells everything known to mankind cheap!

Boiled it to death so there is no actual sauce but at least the Spar shop i mean Sri Lankan bread wasn't chef's kisses ! 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Either they eat dinner at like 10pm or maybe she had taken those pics earlier?

Also what’s a bleeping curry leaf😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Fresh prawns? Why not some good ol frozen ones from Iceland? In fact duck the poxy curry I'm off to Iceland to get a prawn party ring dip included! Defrost and eat *chefskisses*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it’s insane that anyone is messaging her saying she looks ‘sad’. She looks completely normal to me and how she’s always looked.
She is milking this tattle alllllll the way. She should count herself lucky that the only real ‘hate’ she gets is on a site like this where she can choose to not view it. I follow an Australian girl who is about a size 12, she’s absolutely wonderful and likes to show all her lumps and bumps. The plus size or bopo community have come after her and leave the most horrendous comments on her pics. I’m soooo sick of Callie making out like she’s the only to cop some criticism, get over it or or get out of the business hun

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m interested in why people think she’s nice though. I don’t. I think she seems bitchy and entitled and she’s part of the same clique that spawned Danielle and Bert, notoriously unpleasant people if you’re not directly in their circle.
Idk if anyone remembers this as it was quite a long while back but I remember once Callie doing a live with a blonde lady and Dani v and her girlfriend joining it, and I just remember how shocked I was to see how entitled and downright rude Dani V was being.... it’s really a stark difference to when she posts her stories because she has time to rehearse those. In that live I really saw how snobby and irritating Dani V was. She was being so rude.

Reactions: 2
She’ll probably call me a troll but I hate those cringe videos she makes with Dan&I where they just lie around laughing 🥴

• Heart
She’ll probably call me a troll but I hate those cringe videos she makes with Dan&I where they just lie around laughing 🥴
I can't stand them either! Why can't those moments just be private.

My husband would flip if I started filming us/him in bed! It wouldn't even enter my head to start recording us... nevermind if I had 250k+ followers!

Reactions: 6
She only ever bloody posts when it’s an Ad. When I saw her autumn post at the farmers market (lol) I actually thought it was nice to see her looking happy and getting out then I realised it was an Ad for the sodding google pixel phone 😂 duck sake.

• Haha
She only ever bloody posts when it’s an Ad. When I saw her autumn post at the farmers market (lol) I actually thought it was nice to see her looking happy and getting out then I realised it was an Ad for the sodding google pixel phone 😂 duck sake.
And yet in her picture from a few weeks ago she was using an iPhone? She really is a sellout ..

• Heart
Reactions: 6