Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her referencing some comments here but not others is really odd to me? I know being called a scruff hurts & isn’t nice, but it’s inevitable if you put yourself up there as a sales girl for luxe living. You don’t see girls going to work on the MAC counter in filthy PJs bringing their bf along? Sadly those are the standards she’ll be held to as a beauty/lifestyle sales person...?

It’s weird when influencers complain about this. Again, not a Danielle Vanier stan account but she’s got her head screwed on and has said how she expects to be discussed & won’t read it, but doesn’t want it on her page. That’s exactly right - and funnily there’s v little to say about her 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wonder why Callie never, ever mentions the many criticisms on her transparency. It’s almost as if she...... isn’t very transparent 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dani is always on Twitter having a whinge. Certainly would never say she has her head screwed on right, Dani is a spoilt induldged little twit that can pick and choose what she wants to do influencing wise as mummy and daddy are loaded... I will agree though that if I rocked up to work looking like a scruff that not only would I be gossiped about but I would be pulled into the managers office.

Reactions: 11
Dani is always on Twitter having a whinge. Certainly would never say she has her head screwed on right, Dani is a spoilt induldged little twit that can pick and choose what she wants to do influencing wise as mummy and daddy are loaded... I will agree though that if I rocked up to work looking like a scruff that not only would I be gossiped about but I would be pulled into the managers office.
a whinge about chronic pain conditions is hugely different to whinging that people online think you’re scruffy when you clearly are tho 🥴🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Her referencing some comments here but not others is really odd to me? I know being called a scruff hurts & isn’t nice, but it’s inevitable if you put yourself up there as a sales girl for luxe living. You don’t see girls going to work on the MAC counter in filthy PJs bringing their bf along? Sadly those are the standards she’ll be held to as a beauty/lifestyle sales person...?

It’s weird when influencers complain about this. Again, not a Danielle Vanier stan account but she’s got her head screwed on and has said how she expects to be discussed & won’t read it, but doesn’t want it on her page. That’s exactly right - and funnily there’s v little to say about her 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wonder why Callie never, ever mentions the many criticisms on her transparency. It’s almost as if she...... isn’t very transparent 😂
Agree re Dani...she puts herself out there, she knows that she won’t be everyone’s cup of tea, she just chooses not to read it. Sensible in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And yet when there is a big enough monetary incentive from which she stands to gain from she has the ability to dress up and show up ?

She is a mass of contradictions posting reels painting this image of what a glorious summer her and Dan&i have had, riding her new bike, foraging for berries, visiting the local farmers markets, cooking all the delicious freebie foods she has received, swinging in her hammock sipping on freebie cocktails and enjoying freebie ice creams ...the list goes on ...

For her then to pull the MH card when her sneaky behaviour with regards to #ads is called into question is very concerning ...

I've no doubt she has struggled with some level of anxiety, aren't we all at the moment with the current uncertainty and this virus ripping through communities and destroying life as we used to know it....she is one of the lucky ones imo ..but as with many of these so called influencers instead of counting their blessings and showing gratitude for all they have received and continue to get given they are turning their feeds into massive pity parties ...attention seeking at its most base and narcissistic level..

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Lol do you follow her Twitter?? She’s always whinging about bullies but anyway
I do follow her on Twitter - she’s said on there that she doesn’t care about places like tattle & acknowledges they’re always going to exist, however she doesn’t like it when people comment rude tit under her posts which is fair enough tbh? It’s even against Tattle’s rules to comment here & be actually trolling people on their socials because it’s cunty behaviour.

Reactions: 2
So far this week we’ve had

Beauty Blogger Barbie Callie
Mental Health Advocate Callie
TV Critic Callie
ASMR Candy Haul Callie
And now Budget Chef Callie

Make your mind up love!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So far this week we’ve had

Beauty Blogger Barbie Callie
Mental Health Advocate Callie
TV Critic Callie
ASMR Candy Haul Callie
And now Budget Chef Callie

Make your mind up love!!
It's the ridiculous labels on the clear jars that I find hilarious...if it looks like porridge then I'm pretty sure it is ..no label necessary!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's also massively taking the piss with all the #ad captions emphasising the word NOT in capitals ...she might not have been paid cash to #ad the things but she has been paid indirectly by receiving the items for free...I don't understand why she doesn't understand that!

Did she just learn the word ‘phenomenal’?
She needs to learn what the word repetitive means ....the repeat showing of these beauty products is becoming tiresome.!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why would you go back and use products on your skin a second time, that caused a break out the first time you used them? Surely not just because the product was a freebie?

Reactions: 4
Tbf reading here has clearly encouraged her to start following ASA guidelines which is the bare minimum an influencer should be doing, but great she’s decided to.

Why would you go back and use products on your skin a second time, that caused a break out the first time you used them? Surely not just because the product was a freebie?
was about to say the same thing, why are you putting an acid product on top of skin that reacted to acid product? It needs time to recover,go gentle on it. It’s common sense

She needs to stop chopping and changing so much because she’s being bunged a freebie. I’ve never seen someone use so many different things/brands/stuff that shouldn’t be put together. No wonder her skin is protesting. But she’s earning a quick buck so 🤷🏻‍♀️

She needs to stop chopping and changing so much because she’s being bunged a freebie. I’ve never seen someone use so many different things/brands/stuff that shouldn’t be put together. No wonder her skin is protesting. But she’s earning a quick buck so 🤷🏻‍♀️
All about the kerching with our Callie !

She really isn't the best #ad for all the freebie skin products she is constantly being sent...her skin is dull and blackheady ...perhaps she needs to actually drink more water and not pretend she does for her Instagram!

• Heart