Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's interesting that a certain PS blogger found herself responding to the criticism Callie got on the photo recently discussed on here yet doesn't even follow Callie.

Very interesting.
Stephanie? She’s so desperate to sell anything I almost respect that she’s still going despite getting no where with it 😂 She’s definitely hoping a brand PR sees her comments and gets in touch.

I just can’t help think she’s exploiting him a bit though. I was thinking oh well done he PICKED some berries and then Dan&I said FORAGED 🙄
Yes I did clock that 😂 wonder if granch rolls his eyes at the poncy food and wishes he could have sausage mash or pie and gravy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her grandad seems like such a sweet man, it’s a nice change to have him in the stories rather than just Callie in her black unwashed top and Dan&i floating about in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her grandad seems like such a sweet man, it’s a nice change to have him in the stories rather than just Callie in her black unwashed top and Dan&i floating about in the background.
Yes, he always seems to be aimlessly hanging around in the background doesn’t he!

• Heart
I can only imagine over time having your grandad living with you would be hugely exhausting on a relationship. He seems like such a lovely man don’t get me wrong, but it’s a big commitment and selfless thing they are doing in caring for him full time.

Reactions: 4
Oh of course it was pizza in the pizza oven in the garden. At least granch was bringing the realness 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can only imagine over time having your grandad living with you would be hugely exhausting on a relationship. He seems like such a lovely man don’t get me wrong, but it’s a big commitment and selfless thing they are doing in caring for him full time.
It won’t last, Callie is too selfish.

Reactions: 1
It won’t last, Callie is too selfish.
I thought it was just temporary?

Also ‘it’s literally twenty to eleven’ AND?! you’re an adult?! Does she really think her and Dan&I pissing themselves is quality content or was it another of her adverts I didn’t get?!

Reactions: 1
Omg I just watched the shower video. Tbh I wouldn’t have minded so much if it wasn’t a #ad but that just takes away any sort of genuine message she was trying to send

Zero content of any substance but managing to film #ad after #ad to line her grubby pockets ...she's a joker

Reactions: 7
Maybe on some people a bob cut is a look, but if you’re wearing the same clothes every day and barely wash, a bob is cry for help.

Zero content of any substance but managing to film #ad after #ad to line her grubby pockets ...she's a joker
Does she genuinely think that this is an appropriate time to be advertising a product that costs nearly £500?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is that how much it costs !!?? I swipe on through because I can't bear her fake insincere voice....Seriously she needs to get a grip! How is that any different from using a razor? You still have to be able to reach certain harder to reach areas with that contraption or does it magically lengthen your arms too ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ahh so using her Grandfather for engagement so more shoppers will see her poorly labelled ‘ad’. Also as the bathroom was gifted should that not be marked?!
And Callie hun, give your top a wash you’ve worn it for days.

Ahh so using her Grandfather for engagement so more shoppers will see her poorly labelled ‘ad’. Also as the bathroom was gifted should that not be marked?!
And Callie hun, give your top a wash you’ve worn it for days.
OMG was the bathroom gifted??