Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when we thought the #ads couldn’t get any worse, Granch gets in on the act! Doubt that was quite the look the brand were going for.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder at what stage Dan&I began to regret his choices in life: zooming in slowly on Callie’s moist arm in the shower, or gently caressing the camera against her greasy under eye bags as she slathers her skin in oil?

either way, never been less inclined to buy a product in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The problem here is that she has looked awful for months and has clearly not been looking after herself but now suddenly she’s trying to sell us aspirational self care? Your skin is grey and your eyes are sad, Callie.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I can't bare to watch the AD but I always thought Callie was really olive skinned and tans really easily. Considering she's been able to do nothing but sit in the hammock in the garden since March im shocked she would even consider faffing about with fake tan!!!???

Reactions: 6
I can't bare to watch the AD but I always thought Callie was really olive skinned and tans really easily. Considering she's been able to do nothing but sit in the hammock in the garden since March im shocked she would even consider faffing about with fake tan!!!???
She’s said as much bout her skin before, she’s naturally olive skinned because she’s half Spanish

Reactions: 2
Money is why. She'd have to get a proper job if she wasn't hawking everything that came her way. That ice cream thing was awful, I'm sure the brand weren't thinking they would get an old man in a vest with a napkin on his chest advertising their ice creams..but hey, she's lazy so least effort! They didn't do much justice the ice creams either, just showed them shoved in a bag..Granch eating one and then Callie saying how he didn't like a flavour so she had to have it and then have another one. This is why your weight balloons, you didn't HAVE to eat his AND yours, you could have just had his.

As for the shower scene..please. I saw a comment where someone said it was dangerous narrative to be constantly pushing these things on women, making them feel like they're not good enough. Callie gave a half arsed response but loads jumped to her defence. I agree with the initial comment.

The person that took her to task made some very eloquent valid points. She was polite and very civil I thought. She was correct in saying there are soo many other products that Callie could put her name too in keeping with her 'message' but instead she goes where the money is to be made ...the reality is Callie sold out a long time ago and her days of being a TRUSTWORTHY body confidence advocate are over. #ad !

• Heart
She’s just coming across as desperate....which maybe she is. I remember when Kat Farmer ( doesmybumlook40) advertised Flora margarine, she got absolutely slated for it!

Reactions: 5
The direction on that video..the slow mo at the wrong time or for no reason, the closeups that are off center. Why!!!

Reactions: 7
I unfollowed Callie a few months ago . At that time she really seemed to have lost her way, I used to like how she dressed and her make up etc but all of a sudden she seemed to put no effort into how she was presenting herself on social media and actually seemed to be quite down . It’s sad but if you build a career on social media you are creating a persona that others aspire or relate to . Reading on here it seems like she’s dismantling what she built .

Reactions: 4
Aw I think her granch is so sweet! I'm enjoying granch content I must admit. She seems happier having him there too. Dan&I annoys me just by being in shot.

Reactions: 3
Aw I think her granch is so sweet! I'm enjoying granch content I must admit. She seems happier having him there too. Dan&I annoys me just by being in shot.
I just can’t help think she’s exploiting him a bit though. I was thinking oh well done he PICKED some berries and then Dan&I said FORAGED 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's interesting that a certain PS blogger found herself responding to the criticism Callie got on the photo recently discussed on here yet doesn't even follow Callie.

Very interesting.

Reactions: 1