Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
"Everyone always says I would look good in a binbag" 😬😬😬

Also the "i couldn't switch off my phone and emails"

translation....

"sorry I'm too much of a big boss babe/cool mom to not go straight back to work on my Kylie jenner-esque empire, unlike you stay at home mums".

And as for the painting your fucking toenails whilst holding the baby, just to show off how she's just taken to everything like a duck to water. I mean she could just wait and do them later when the baby is asleep and she could also not film it for Instagram, but then how would we know how extra and amazing she is?
She's getting worse as the days go on honest to fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Jesus she’s one melter. Wants baby groups that she can go to once a month?!? Good luck. Can’t see her going to a mums and tots at a church hall 😂 wonder if waterbabies have gifted her 🙄 she’s delusional all this talk of learning to swim for a summer holiday and holiday to Dubai what a lovely holiday for a 1 year old to look forward to🙄 does she realise she’ll be in the pool (or tony) holding the baby at the lessons she’s not gonna just leave her in the water 😂😂 I can’t even comment on the bald patch remarks. Honestly have no words!! Then her saying how her cars SO big that when baby cries in the car she can’t reach her to stroke her head 😳
That's what I mean by constant bragging. She does it in every group of stories, can't help herself. Youre a fucking ordinary woman from Bangor, who has a baby to an ordinary man. You buy cheap shite from China, slap a label on them and your followers fall for it.

The part where she says she is looking for a bigger premises with offices, a play room for the child and meeting rooms etc. She really thinks she's Kylie Jenner 2.0 . Absolutely scundered for her. She could do with a dose of truths.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

RBF

Ok for those who cannot be bothered to listen to her

caitlyn and tony booked zero gravity for the day

they were having a great time

tony met an English guy and was talking about work to him

caitlyn was on a business call (on her honeymoon 🥴)

while tony and English man are talking some girl tells the English man to move as she’s trying to take a photograph

the woman allegedly attempted to glass the English man and almost hit tony too.

security wouldn’t remove Her because they’re all males and she’s female

They didn’t want to call the police cause that’s “not what you do in Dubai” they paid their bill and didn’t even get a discount or anything and they laughed at caitlyn and tony or something

if you’re still awake reading this, next they went out for some food to try things they’ve never had before and got steak 🥴
😂😂😂😂 ffs can you imagine her

"Do you know who we are!? I'm a homeowner AND I have my OWN business at JUST 24 YRS OLD! and I'm married to Tony, the world's best MDF custom desk & radiator cover, maker! And these are all my own boobs, can you believe it?"

Fuck me she really winds me up 😂
Thank you for the summary. I'm sure it was about 20 stories long.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
Wow. Is she for real?! Yes parent and baby spaces are for parents and babys. However - anyone with a blue badge can park in them if the disability bays are used which may well have been the case when they arrived at the shop as generally many with a mobility problem will take a bit longer to do things like food shopping. What did she really achieve by coming on ranting like that shaming people with disabilities all because her “Range Rover sport” couldn’t fit in a normal space and get a car seat out. Like realistically most supermarkets have very few parent child spaces and it’s pot luck if you get one, otherwise suck it up. How did she park before she was able to avail of the parent child spaces of her cars soooo big. She should focus on meeting her babies needs before ranting to the internet.

Reactions: 8

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Anyone see her stories either filmed last night or this morning?

"Like I'm such a chilled mum, like so laid back, yous would swear I've done this all before "
Translation

"I don't know why some women struggle, being a mum is a piece of pish".😤 for someone who has a brand for women she is most definitely not a girls girl.

• Heart

qwertyuiu

Who gives a shit anyway she’s a classless nobody with an overfilled face flogging cheap shit she buys from aliexpress

• Haha

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
I felt uncomfortable watching her stories and the baby obviously distressed and she just kept blabbing on about parking spaces. It’s not against the law to park in mother baby spaces, her car is too big to park in a normal parking space.. so where did she park before the baby?

Reactions: 7

Bigwiggle

by caitlin collection - aka tack from AliExpress, bought in bulk for literal pence repacked and sold with a massive mark up. You can buy any of these things on AliExpress for £2-£3 at most!

I feel sorry for that friend who’s gone to work with her. She’ll have the girl ruined after about a month!

• Haha
Reactions: 7