Caitlyn Lendrum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she only had her baby a 4 week ago I think and she is back driving I was told 6 weeks after c section

Reactions: 2
So she only had her baby a 4 week ago I think and she is back driving I was told 6 weeks after c section
You can drive sooner but only if your doctor gives you the go ahead. You have to be able to perform an emergency stop and typically that is around 6 weeks so stitching etc is all healed. It’s concerning she is driving already I wonder if she has had the go ahead medically, her insurance also need to be aware if she is driving before 6 weeks post c section 😬

Reactions: 1
Why the hell is she holding the baby and painting her tow nails no wonder the baby burped like that was prob squished

"Everyone always says I would look good in a binbag" 😬😬😬

Also the "i couldn't switch off my phone and emails"

translation....

"sorry I'm too much of a big boss babe/cool mom to not go straight back to work on my Kylie jenner-esque empire, unlike you stay at home mums".

And as for the painting your bleeping toenails whilst holding the baby, just to show off how she's just taken to everything like a duck to water. I mean she could just wait and do them later when the baby is asleep and she could also not film it for Instagram, but then how would we know how extra and amazing she is?
She's getting worse as the days go on honest to duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's the humble bragging constantly for me.
Shes done a couple of interviews previously for Belfast Live & the Tele and everytime she has to get in the comment "I was told at my last job by my boss that my business would fail and I would never make it" that boss would be Paddy McGurgan who she no longer bothers with, all the ex Make Up Pro store stay in touch with him and the other girls, the only one she bother with is Shelley McKeown. I've always felt there was some bad blood there. Would love to know what they thought of her and the stories they have because she pure loves herself. She grates me so much.

Shes done a couple of interviews previously for Belfast Live & the Tele and everytime she has to get in the comment "I was told at my last job by my boss that my business would fail and I would never make it" that boss would be Paddy McGurgan who she no longer bothers with, all the ex Make Up Pro store stay in touch with him and the other girls, the only one she bother with is Shelley McKeown. I've always felt there was some bad blood there. Would love to know what they thought of her and the stories they have because she pure loves herself. She grates me so much.

Not sure where you got that information but Paddy was known to be a massive bleep.

He was right then 🤣

• Haha
Big Boss Mama being told to "take a day off"
She's just such a hard worker. It's all consuming flogging tatt from China.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember a few yrs back her telling us she had some couple stalking and threatening her and how she was contacting the police etc.

Reactions: 3
I remember there was a few accounts made that was used for calling her out with all her fake items, clothing, handbags etc.

I’ve her blocked on all socials now cause her constant bullshít was ruining my happiness.