Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RBF

Yea I think she said before she left in lower sixth to go and do a makeup course or something along those lines!
And then she went to Paddy McGurgans and dear God, let us all NEVER forget they told her she would fail in her 1st year!
Can you even believe it!?
But here we are yrs later, her mum set her up with the best carpenter this side off the Lagan, with a massive mortgage, a Range Rover on HP, reselling shite from AliExpress, in laminated personalised packaging and putting herself in debt for "the best wedding anyone has ever been too" ( the glowsticks and apple sours shots definitely did it) all for views, likes and followers on the Gram!
How wrong were they!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

lovethatformee

She is so out of touch with reality. The holiday to Dubai ? The 12 back massages? She really just had to get the holiday bit in. Caitlyn, there are people struggling to heat their homes and feed their families, I promise you , no one gives a shit.
C3ABFD10-1042-4279-969D-BFA135E81806.png

• Angry

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
She really couldn't emphasise enough how tiny and neat she was when she was pregnant. Now she can't stop going on like Daisy is the tiniest baby ever to born, like she gets tucked in with a postage stamp. 🙄

Also loves to get in a wee "oh I shouldn't have bought these baby grows , they were so expensive, like only I would buy this because you know me I'm just so extra" snore.
She irritates me so much.

• Haha

dunkenchoc

Does anyone listen to her stories and have 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 mood
---
She literally thinks she’s the only person who has birthed a child .. hitting milestones and the age every child hits milestones .. dope and seem genius to me

Oscarsmum

The video about Daisy being a celebrity on holiday. As a mum off 2 I can definitely say that nobody else cares about your kids. You might get a few awws or waves to them but nobody is obsessed with some random baby. Also the hotel workers are working in a 5 star accommodation, they do build repor with the guests, it's a service based job and the lady was just being polite, she was definitely not devastated to miss a random baby.

lovethatformee

“hello my loves “ 😤

when she showed the paint squares on her living room walls and said “if you’ve noticed these in my stories it’s because…”

no Caitlyn ,we didn’t see them in your previous stories, they weren’t even visible in any, but you just want to show us to make a big deal. More bragging.

“tony and I are both very creative individuals “ 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
"Hi my loves 🤮, I'm gonna just give you a room tour because this literally the cutest thing ever" No. It. Fucking. Isn't.

Fuck off Caitlyn. And when you get there fuck off some more.
That pink is a horrible shade. And a custom built wardrobe? You can get the same in IKEA ffs. But silly me the ever so talented and creative Tony designed it 🙄

• Haha

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
The way she goes on about how much work she does, while being a mum, a wife etc. It's what most of us do love. I hope she looks back and is scundered.

Bigwiggle

And the day started off with her begging for sales with the promise of a free gift in every order (a brush from her shite sets that never sold).

Re the “assault” it went from the English guy was assaulted, then it was Tony was assaulted and then WE were assaulted. Plus slabbering about the girls spending the whole entire time taking Instagram pictures 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Pot kettle black much?! Then mentioned how they asked for the manager because they didn’t get any compensation or discount and had the cheeky to say he was only about 20 🙄 Like she’s never done banging on about how great she is for starting her own business when she was sooooooo young so why’s it a problem for her of all people if the manager was only 20 🤦🏼‍♀️

AND she called the best MDF desk and radiator cover maker Tone - “didn’t they Tone?” 🤮

Her voice really grinds my gears, she does not speak like that in real life!

• Haha

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
"I have to come on to tell you I've made 43 business calls and it's only 1pm"

How much was she trying to hide the fact all her shit comes from China. I guarantee you can buy everything she sells under the guise of ByCaitlynCollection (what a stupid brand name)
can be bought on AliExpress

• Haha

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
For someone with a six figure business why would you want to go back to work 2 weeks after giving birth? Money must be tight..