Caitlyn Lendrum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so out of touch with reality. The holiday to Dubai ? The 12 back massages? She really just had to get the holiday bit in. Caitlyn, there are people struggling to heat their homes and feed their families, I promise you , no one gives a tit.
C3ABFD10-1042-4279-969D-BFA135E81806.png

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she gifted them to someone?! Like how insulting oh here have my first attempt at painting a shoe as a Christmas gift lmao. Agree re the post today - read the room!!!

Reactions: 2
Fcuk me they are terrible.

Did she just colour them in with a sharpe 🤣🤣.
I think she’s coloured her brows with a sharpie on her by caitlyn stories 😳
Also do we all see a new launch coming with these “customised” AF1’s?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So daisy has no bold spot as she is never put down so she said.
Did you ever hear such a load of shite?! The wean is spoilt and never lying down - so does she sleep in her arms all night?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
The stories today were painful! What about her saying she was on the laptop working while in hospital 🫣
“The sleep is quite suffice” 🤦🏼‍♀️
The constant sniffing wrecks me also.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did you ever hear such a load of shite?! The wean is spoilt and never lying down - so does she sleep in her arms all night?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
The stories today were painful! What about her saying she was on the laptop working while in hospital 🫣
“The sleep is quite suffice” 🤦🏼‍♀️
The constant sniffing wrecks me also.
She's an absolute clown. I cringe at how comfortable she is with the humble bragging. How can she not hear herself?

So daisy has no bold spot as she is never put down so she said.
Then in the last sentence she says she's going to lie her down so she can work

Jesus she’s one melter. Wants baby groups that she can go to once a month?!? Good luck. Can’t see her going to a mums and tots at a church hall 😂 wonder if waterbabies have gifted her 🙄 she’s delusional all this talk of learning to swim for a summer holiday and holiday to Dubai what a lovely holiday for a 1 year old to look forward to🙄 does she realise she’ll be in the pool (or tony) holding the baby at the lessons she’s not gonna just leave her in the water 😂😂 I can’t even comment on the bald patch remarks. Honestly have no words!! Then her saying how her cars SO big that when baby cries in the car she can’t reach her to stroke her head 😳

• Haha
Jesus she’s one melter. Wants baby groups that she can go to once a month?!? Good luck. Can’t see her going to a mums and tots at a church hall 😂 wonder if waterbabies have gifted her 🙄 she’s delusional all this talk of learning to swim for a summer holiday and holiday to Dubai what a lovely holiday for a 1 year old to look forward to🙄 does she realise she’ll be in the pool (or tony) holding the baby at the lessons she’s not gonna just leave her in the water 😂😂 I can’t even comment on the bald patch remarks. Honestly have no words!! Then her saying how her cars SO big that when baby cries in the car she can’t reach her to stroke her head 😳
That's what I mean by constant bragging. She does it in every group of stories, can't help herself. Youre a bleeping ordinary woman from Bangor, who has a baby to an ordinary man. You buy cheap shite from China, slap a label on them and your followers fall for it.

The part where she says she is looking for a bigger premises with offices, a play room for the child and meeting rooms etc. She really thinks she's Kylie Jenner 2.0 . Absolutely scundered for her. She could do with a dose of truths.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's what I mean by constant bragging. She does it in every group of stories, can't help herself. Youre a bleeping ordinary woman from Bangor, who has a baby to an ordinary man. You buy cheap shite from China, slap a label on them and your followers fall for it.

The part where she says she is looking for a bigger premises with offices, a play room for the child and meeting rooms etc. She really thinks she's Kylie Jenner 2.0 . Absolutely scundered for her. She could do with a dose of truths.
You’re bang on. She always says people tell her she looks like kylie Jenner etc, it’s so cringe I would love to know who is buying her stuff like it looks like shite. Doesn’t even look worth sampling lol. Why would anyone hire a business premises and make a playroom for a baby?!!! Like seriously have a word. She really does think she’s a celeb. the only thing she has in common with kylie is over filling them lips.

• Haha
Omg the sniffing and constant slabbering noises she makes with her mouth 🤢

Always bragging, newborns are easy. The sleep is suffice 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
The zara “blind” haul 😫, as if she’d no clue what was in that box 🙄 More humble bragging, camel toe and the everlasting awful style!

The zara “blind” haul 😫, as if she’d no clue what was in that box 🙄 More humble bragging, camel toe and the everlasting awful style!
The clothes are awful, also saying she hss to dress nice as she feels "judged now she is a mum", people's worlds do not revolve around her, I doubt anyone is even giving her a second though, she's deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The clothes are awful, also saying she hss to dress nice as she feels "judged now she is a mum", people's worlds do not revolve around her, I doubt anyone is even giving her a second though, she's deluded.
You’re 100%, the delusion is unreal!
I feel like she becomes more desperate by the day.

She just reeks of desperation. Same with the post of her posing with a face full of make up and the caption is "just checking I've still got it"
🤢🤢🤢
There's one of her tiktoks where she says she's buying all these clothes or whatever because she's scared of becoming irrelevant 🥴