Caitlyn Lendrum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video she posted about their morning routine and getting ready together 🥴🥴🥴
The baby is 12 wks old, she's hardly doing skincare and putting on lashes with you!! duck sake put her in her cot or her playmat and get ready like a normal person. Stacey Solomon posted similar, that Rose just loves getting ready with her and copies her with make up brushes etc (stacey love no harm but we're lucky if you wash yourself never mind the daily routine of applying make up) these insta big boss baby mamas annoy the duck out me. How did the rest of us do it all without social media and boasting to the whole country how great their lives are and how brilliant their babies are?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else baffled by the fact she gives the baby those ready made bottles I’m not sure about the price or them now but atleast 6 years when I had my baby it was like £2 for 4, yes they are handy for being out and about but for use all the time surely that is costing more money than making bottles🙈

Reactions: 2
Anyone else baffled by the fact she gives the baby those ready made bottles I’m not sure about the price or them now but atleast 6 years when I had my baby it was like £2 for 4, yes they are handy for being out and about but for use all the time surely that is costing more money than making bottles🙈
It’s definitely costing more money. A tub of milk is what 13/14€ and lasts around a week. She’s trying to justify it by saying it’s saving money on a prep machine, a prep machine is not a need. And by not having to boil the kettle.. but she could boil the kettle once and pour all the water into the bottles that is needed that day.

Reactions: 1
It’s definitely costing more money. A tub of milk is what 13/14€ and lasts around a week. She’s trying to justify it by saying it’s saving money on a prep machine, a prep machine is not a need. And by not having to boil the kettle.. but she could boil the kettle once and pour all the water into the bottles that is needed that day.
And realistically a prep machine is what £70-80 you’re talking £6 a day on those prep bottles; or more when the child starts to take more ounces. she’s spending atleast £150 a month on those bottles you’d imagine it just doesn’t make any sense to me

And realistically a prep machine is what £70-80 you’re talking £6 a day on those prep bottles; or more when the child starts to take more ounces. she’s spending atleast £150 a month on those bottles you’d imagine it just doesn’t make any sense to me
It doesn’t make sense it’s just very lazy I think. I think there’s only 6ozs in those wee bottles too

Has anyone used her brow gel? I really need a gel and I’m hearing it’s better than the bperfect one? Would like real opinions though rather than ‘influencers’

Why is Daisy in her arms in all these videos she's doing? Put the baby down and do what you need too. She's posting about the sleepless nights, didn't she have some sort of sleep wizard a few months back?

Reactions: 5
The empire thing she says all the time makes me cringe.

Them videos about daisy drinking milk and sleeping. 💤 does she not have friends to talk this shite too? Literally about 9 videos of the same thing. Then how's she's been humbled wearing a mumlife swimming suit 🥴 hasn't Kim sent you any SKIMS? 🙄 also the filter kept coming off 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Them videos about daisy drinking milk and sleeping. 💤 does she not have friends to talk this shite too? Literally about 9 videos of the same thing. Then how's she's been humbled wearing a mumlife swimming suit 🥴 hasn't Kim sent you any SKIMS? 🙄 also the filter kept coming off 😁
She’s on a mission to prove that she’s so amazing juggling being a mum and running a business, sorry an empire 🙈

• Haha

Do they not realise that Instagram shows you’re using a filter that makes you look nothing like yourself. When I see people using them I try them on myself and cry with laughter at how unrealistic they are. Especially the ‘no filter’ one. I would be mortified if someone even thought I used one 🤣

• Haha

I don’t even think she realises how young and new to everything that baby is. Saying she doesn’t let her nap for more than 2 hours because then she won’t sleep all night, why do people have babies when they’re not ready for the sleepless nights or broken sleep.

Has anyone used her brow gel? I really need a gel and I’m hearing it’s better than the bperfect one? Would like real opinions though rather than ‘influencers’

€20 for a brow gel seems crazy to me can’t be that good… I use the brow and lash gel from Deals €1.50 and it is so good!

Will someone shut her up going on about bibs she won’t use unless they match her outfit etc. she is a pain
---
She thinks she is super mam or something you gave one child like get over it most people know this or have family that had children