Caitlyn Lendrum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them stories today about the jacket then the "I'm fully aware I'm a basic witch with the UGGS"
What shite is she talking. I watch her stories like this.....
Me too šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she is completely erratic at the minute trying to be relevant , clutching at straws for ā€œcontentā€, it gets more embarrassing by the day!

Reactions: 3
And the fact that nearly everything she has is as ā€œrealā€ as the Easter bunny.

she pains me beyond belief.

a fake person, living a fake life, showing off all the fake products.

• Haha
"I had a maternity day" news flash Caitlyn mums on maternity don't get to go for full body massages. Is she sniffin glue?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly canā€™t deal with her šŸ˜© so much for her being a pro and like sheā€™s always been here cause sheā€™s adapted to being a mum so easily and didnā€™t need any help cause she knew everything already!

Ps why is she talking to a sleep trainer. Is the baby not like 10 weeks old?! Sheā€™s still in the fourth trimester for someone who is so educated from reading up on it šŸ¤Ŗ why would you trust someone telling you about the ā€œscienceā€ behind your babyā€™s sleep who doesnā€™t even have any accredited qualifications and who preys on sleep deprived parents in the hope that theyā€™ll pay them extortionately for their ā€œexpertiseā€.

Reactions: 4
The fact the sleep trainer was gifted too šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø also, I thought being a Mum was so easy so why does she need a sleep trainer šŸ˜‚ she talks so much shite.

I honestly canā€™t deal with her šŸ˜© so much for her being a pro and like sheā€™s always been here cause sheā€™s adapted to being a mum so easily and didnā€™t need any help cause she knew everything already!

Ps why is she talking to a sleep trainer. Is the baby not like 10 weeks old?! Sheā€™s still in the fourth trimester for someone who is so educated from reading up on it šŸ¤Ŗ why would you trust someone telling you about the ā€œscienceā€ behind your babyā€™s sleep who doesnā€™t even have any accredited qualifications and who preys on sleep deprived parents in the hope that theyā€™ll pay them extortionately for their ā€œexpertiseā€.
Probably because it was an ad and she was probs being paid to do it. Times must be tough , will do anything for cashšŸ¤‘

• Haha
I'm sorry I've said it before but those lips are shocking. They look like they are ready to burst. And maybe just me but I wouldn't be excited to be leaving my newborn baby for a day and a half but I guess that's cause I'm not entrepreneur buisness owner mum šŸ˜’

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry I've said it before but those lips are shocking. They look like they are ready to burst. And maybe just me but I wouldn't be excited to be leaving my newborn baby for a day and a half but I guess that's cause I'm not entrepreneur buisness owner mum šŸ˜’
Same. With my first baby I found it so difficult to let anyone look after him because I hated being away from him, even if it was a break šŸ˜… obviously now theyā€™re up a bit I enjoy having a bit of time to myself but my goodness in those early days it felt so emotional letting go!!

I donā€™t get why she wants her lips to look like that. They are so unnatural looking. Theyā€™d look much better if she just had a little bit of filler or even no filler but if she felt better having some I always think less is more!

"Hi my loves šŸ¤®, I'm gonna just give you a room tour because this literally the cutest thing ever" No. It. bleeping. Isn't.

duck off Caitlyn. And when you get there duck off some more.
That pink is a horrible shade. And a custom built wardrobe? You can get the same in IKEA ffs. But silly me the ever so talented and creative Tony designed it šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Will she settle the poor baby before coming in stories poor child could not even have her bottle she was that upset

Reactions: 2
Wow. Is she for real?! Yes parent and baby spaces are for parents and babys. However - anyone with a blue badge can park in them if the disability bays are used which may well have been the case when they arrived at the shop as generally many with a mobility problem will take a bit longer to do things like food shopping. What did she really achieve by coming on ranting like that shaming people with disabilities all because her ā€œRange Rover sportā€ couldnā€™t fit in a normal space and get a car seat out. Like realistically most supermarkets have very few parent child spaces and itā€™s pot luck if you get one, otherwise suck it up. How did she park before she was able to avail of the parent child spaces of her cars soooo big. She should focus on meeting her babies needs before ranting to the internet.

Reactions: 8
Love the way she says my car is a big car itā€™s a rage rover sport shut up please she is a pain

Reactions: 10
Came here to say the same @Emmelina Ball šŸ˜‚
Shes just so chilled all the time you'd think she'd done this before.
And I guarantee she didn't give to fucks about mums with kids and babies before she had hers now she expects everyone to help her. Reminds me of the Natasha Sandhu thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 2