Caitlyn Lendrum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just reeks of desperation. Same with the post of her posing with a face full of make up and the caption is "just checking I've still got it"
🤢🤢🤢
There's one of her tiktoks where she says she's buying all these clothes or whatever because she's scared of becoming irrelevant 🥴
Omg yes, I forgot she said that!! She’s really grinding my gears this last while.

She posted something maybe a week back about it being true that once you have a baby you really see who your friends are - she has very little friends because of the type of person she is - greedy, beggy, Bragg, jealous and basically an all round witch!

Reactions: 3
There's the usual

"ugh I'm not like other mums, I'm so much better, I can't sit still my creative, CEO brain never stops".

She really just said "between the House, my career/businesses, make up, fashion, mum life and being a makeup artist".

I almost threw my phone. 😤😤😤
Someone else please watch tonights stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“hello my loves “ 😤

when she showed the paint squares on her living room walls and said “if you’ve noticed these in my stories it’s because…”

no Caitlyn ,we didn’t see them in your previous stories, they weren’t even visible in any, but you just want to show us to make a big deal. More bragging.

“tony and I are both very creative individuals “ 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“hello my loves “ 😤

when she showed the paint squares on her living room walls and said “if you’ve noticed these in my stories it’s because…”

no Caitlyn ,we didn’t see them in your previous stories, they weren’t even visible in any, but you just want to show us to make a big deal. More bragging.

“tony and I are both very creative individuals “ 🤔
Translation "we are just so above you normal peasants, normal life just doesn't satisfy us ". 🥴🥴🥴

Serious question. Does she not hear or rewatch her stories and think it sounds up herself or does she know and just doesn't care?

• Haha
I really feel like she’s going to try the interior design route and I can’t wait for it 😂 Remember those tacky trays she tried to flog 🤮

• Haha
How nice to be able to afford a dyson air wrap ungreatful wee ugly toad

Has anyone tried her crappy cleansing balm? I’m an elmis girl

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Immediately I ran to tattle….
Why are we now using “bycaitlyn” cleansing cushion on the wain now ?? 💀💀

Also

if you require a pram handwarmer to be out walking , surely that’s a sign it’s too cold to be out walking your 2 month old child?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually bleeping cannot stand her.

She is one pretentious bleep. How can her followers not see what she's like or do they not watch her which is why she has the likes switched off. Tomorrow I will find out her grid for bought followers and followers lost.

• Heart
I actually bleeping cannot stand her.

She is one pretentious bleep. How can her followers not see what she's like or do they not watch her which is why she has the likes switched off. Tomorrow I will find out her grid for bought followers and followers lost.
she really is, it’s beyond annoying. The air wrap is probably as fake as those prada hats she wore during the week.The follower statistics will be interesting 👏🏽

Anyone see her stories either filmed last night or this morning?

"Like I'm such a chilled mum, like so laid back, yous would swear I've done this all before "
Translation

"I don't know why some women struggle, being a mum is a piece of pish".😤 for someone who has a brand for women she is most definitely not a girls girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone see her stories either filmed last night or this morning?

"Like I'm such a chilled mum, like so laid back, yous would swear I've done this all before "
Translation

"I don't know why some women struggle, being a mum is a piece of pish".😤 for someone who has a brand for women she is most definitely not a girls girl.
Your translation is 100%!! I picked up on that too. She’s one obnoxious little brat! I honestly cannot wait for the waine to have her up all night every night.

The "recommendations" though ? 🤣🤣

Let's be honest. No one bleeping asking she's just wanting something to plug 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Them stories today about the jacket then the "I'm fully aware I'm a basic witch with the UGGS"
What shite is she talking. I watch her stories like this.....

• Haha