Caitlyn Lendrum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her top lip sticking to her teeth scares me 🙉

Whatever happened to her braces/ missing tooth / jaw saga, did she just end up getting veneers?

Reactions: 2
She needs to get them dissolved and redone. I think it’s too much filler has them all lumpy like that it looks awful

It's the constant sucking in her saliva when she talks 🤢 probably to do with too much filler

Reactions: 3
Came here for the "still got it" shite.

duck me she thinks she's just amazing in every way 🥴 that dress is too small and surely it's supposed to be sitting lower on her waist? Looks like she borrowed it from her wee sister.
I actually cannot stand her.

Reactions: 3
Why is she trying to get that baby to walk to early there literally dragging the poor baby’s feet

Either way she loves posting them so ppl ask her if she's had them done. The amount of times in the past 3 or 4 years she has mentioned how many ppl apparently DM her asking about her books. 🤡

Reactions: 1
Just came across this clown, is she not drew Clarke 2.0? Wouldn’t be surprised if they went to school together

Reactions: 1