Caitlyn Lendrum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say the same @Emmelina Ball šŸ˜‚
Shes just so chilled all the time you'd think she'd done this before.
And I guarantee she didn't give to fucks about mums with kids and babies before she had hers now she expects everyone to help her. Reminds me of the Natasha Sandhu thread.
Iā€™m just so shocked she has time to go the shops herself. I thought a CEO like her would have a PA running all her errands while sheā€™s you know boss witch vibes šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I felt uncomfortable watching her stories and the baby obviously distressed and she just kept blabbing on about parking spaces. Itā€™s not against the law to park in mother baby spaces, her car is too big to park in a normal parking space.. so where did she park before the baby?

Reactions: 7
So she's never had so many msgs, makes out all her followers agree, then next breath, if any of my followers do it, you're a knob.

No you're a knob, with your CEO, i own a Range Rover, Big boss mama, entrepreneur, being a mum is pish easy, bullshit. Just duck off and grow up.
Sheā€™s such an arse hole , essentially calling her followers ā€œknobsā€. All 50,000 of her (bought) followers should unfollow her then for her rotten attitude.

Recently signed my baby up for swimming lessons with Waterbabies.... Half tempted to cancel the membership before my first class seeing now that the company are now giving away #AdGifted lessons to those who can more than afford them.....

Reactions: 4
Recently signed my baby up for swimming lessons with Waterbabies.... Half tempted to cancel the membership before my first class seeing now that the company are now giving away #AdGifted lessons to those who can more than afford them.....
Donā€™t let it deter you! They have done this for years with Danielle donohoe and others in NI. Nearly sure they gifted Stacey Solomon lessons with Rex too (a branch in England obvs). It is sickening especially how expensive it is. We done waterbabies when the boys were small and it was good but my 2 got very bored of it once they turned around 3 so signed them up to a different swim school at that point and they progressed a lot quicker then but it was nice for when they were babies for bonding time and teaching some water safety from a young age Xx

Her new grid post, just another excuse to boast boast boast. She is so bleeping pretentious and up herself. If she was chocolate she'd eat herself. 50k followers yet just a handful of comments and the Like count turned off. I swear the real followers she has, hate follow her.

ā€œSix figure businessā€ and the the best she could come up with was a used X5 šŸ„± Financed to the hilt no doubt šŸ™„šŸ« 
Deffo got rid of the Range Rover sport cos they are bleeping extortionate. Coming from someone who had one. Itā€™s a bit of a downgrade tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
No seriously what is she at šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
"Daisy is a panicker when she's cold"
No tit Sherlock

Reactions: 2
Just when I think she couldn't get anymore bleeping annoying. No Caitlyn thats not just Daisy, thats every bleeping baby at that age. Why do I watch her just to annoy myself? šŸ˜¤

• Haha
Why she post that silly video??? Does the child not go into her room at all to sleep during the day? She seems to be glued to her