Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s driving me mad. Iv only really just found them.

I was 19 and 6 months pregnant when my mum was diagnosed with cancer. She died when my son was 6 weeks old. She’s luckily she has free finances and support she has. Not everyone does.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I can’t help but wonder how her sickness is going when she’s leaping around like a bleeping lunatic trying to “get volume” in her hair…?

Reactions: 21
Their latest YouTube video is so pointless 🤣 “this might help, but it might not” “I think there’s science behind it, but I don’t know”. What was the point in that video 🤣

Reactions: 3
I think it’s a bit rich of them to give advice on how to improve your chances of I’ve working when they literally got pregnant at the drop of a hat. It’s like those straight couples who only have to look at each other to be up the duff, trying to give advice on improving fertility. You’ve got no idea what it’s like for anyone else!!

Reactions: 19
I think it’s a bit rich of them to give advice on how to improve your chances of I’ve working when they literally got pregnant at the drop of a hat. It’s like those straight couples who only have to look at each other to be up the duff, trying to give advice on improving fertility. You’ve got no idea what it’s like for anyone else!!
I felt like this when Caitlin referred to their unborn as a “miracle”
I get it because they OBV naturally cannot conceive and IVF is not easy
But it just agitated me somewhat. There are couples who spend thousands and thousands on multiple failed attempts who deserve the right to call their baby a miracle when it does happen
Not these two priviledged spunk bubbles

Reactions: 13
right !
They’re both young and healthy with no known reason medically as to why they wouldn’t be able to conceive
Bit of a pointless video to make with things that could help when they basically just sat there and said they didn’t really do any of them and both got pregnant first go
---
I felt like this when Caitlin referred to their unborn as a “miracle”
I get it because they OBV naturally cannot conceive and IVF is not easy
But it just agitated me somewhat. There are couples who spend thousands and thousands on multiple failed attempts who deserve the right to call their baby a miracle when it does happen
Not these two priviledged spunk bubbles
it took me 10 years, 2 failed ivf rounds, 3 transfers, and a miscarriage before I got my miracle baby. He actually is a miracle !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
completely agree. it took us 5 months of trying before i got pregnant in july and in the grand scheme of things that’s quick. it’d be so insulting for me to go around telling people how to get pregnant quicker/moan about it taking time etc because i was very lucky and have no idea how that feels! they have no idea how it feels for couples who go through multiple rounds of IVF and heartbreak and know nothing about it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hope their baby turns out to be a boy. Even if the bloods say it’s a girl I never put 100% faith in it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They’re so lucky not to know what infertility feels like, they each got pregnant on their first rounds of IVF. Don’t give advice on improving fertility if you’ve never experienced infertility - it’s completely insensitive. I experienced 3 years of infertility and fell pregnant just before our first IVF appointment and I count myself lucky to have my little girl now.

Reactions: 15
They’re so lucky not to know what infertility feels like, they each got pregnant on their first rounds of IVF. Don’t give advice on improving fertility if you’ve never experienced infertility - it’s completely insensitive. I experienced 3 years of infertility and fell pregnant just before our first IVF appointment and I count myself lucky to have my little girl now.
I mean my assumption is the majority of people have to use ivf because they have fertility issues, whereas they have never knowingly had issues so surely ivf would take easier ? So it's not fair of them to compare themselves.

Reactions: 11
There's no way she didn't know about ketones, that's very basic ED behaviour. Wouldn't surprise me if she purposely put herself in ketosis to get the result and attention she wanted.

Reactions: 10
Anyone watched their YouTube videos where they vote on girl and boy names they like? For someone called “Caitlin” I wouldn’t have been as vocal as she was….I get we have our personal preferences but remember there are people with these names watching your channel. Also if I was her management team I would have told her to stop saying “common” and change it to “too popular”. Which is ironic as her favourite girl name is Willow. Also her reaction to Leah when Leah liked the names Lily and Mia “but they’d be named after you” 🙄
My dog is called willow 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I hope their baby turns out to be a boy. Even if the bloods say it’s a girl I never put 100% faith in it lol
I took the same test at 9 weeks & had a girl result - can confirm I’m actually having a boy (my fifth boy at that 🫣) so there’s every chance that her result could be wrong, I’ve seen so many false girl results on these tests as 6-9 weeks is often way too early to be testing, there’s a reason NIPTs aren’t offered until 10 weeks as it can take that long for fetal dna to become detectable in mums blood so no way should anybody be trusting these at home blood tests that early.

Reactions: 11
If it did end up being a boy they’ll use it as clickbait. They’ll tease a surprise that they weren’t expecting (probably make out it to be twins or something somehow). Then reveal in the next video that it’s a boy. Followed by telling family/friends

Reactions: 5
I took the same test at 9 weeks & had a girl result - can confirm I’m actually having a boy (my fifth boy at that 🫣) so there’s every chance that her result could be wrong, I’ve seen so many false girl results on these tests as 6-9 weeks is often way too early to be testing, there’s a reason NIPTs aren’t offered until 10 weeks as it can take that long for fetal dna to become detectable in mums blood so no way should anybody be trusting these at home blood tests that early.
The same thing happened to my friend recently

we’re finding out the gender of our baby tomorrow. i’m 16 weeks and we’re just having a scan. once again this is just them rushing through everything. they surely know it can’t be THAT accurate that early on?

Reactions: 2
we’re finding out the gender of our baby tomorrow. i’m 16 weeks and we’re just having a scan. once again this is just them rushing through everything. they surely know it can’t be THAT accurate that early on?
Hope you get what you’re hoping for ❤ not going to lie it was difficult to accept that I was having my fifth boy after allowing myself to get my hopes up but I’m over it now and excited for him to get here as my other boys are lush & one more added to the mix makes life so much easier bedroom & clothing wise lol. I’m just glad I didn’t announce anything and I don’t think anybody should announce the gender based off these types of tests unless it was done via NIPT and even then I’ve seen them be wrong. I can’t even say I’ll feel bad for them if it’s wrong. I’ve not even announced my pregnancy yet & other than a few school mum friends and a few people on my side of the family my half’s family don’t know and I’m due this Wednesday 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Hope you get what you’re hoping for ❤ not going to lie it was difficult to accept that I was having my fifth boy after allowing myself to get my hopes up but I’m over it now and excited for him to get here as my other boys are lush & one more added to the mix makes life so much easier bedroom & clothing wise lol. I’m just glad I didn’t announce anything and I don’t think anybody should announce the gender based off these types of tests unless it was done via NIPT and even then I’ve seen them be wrong. I can’t even say I’ll feel bad for them if it’s wrong. I’ve not even announced my pregnancy yet & other than a few school mum friends and a few people on my side of the family my half’s family don’t know and I’m due this Wednesday 😂
Wow 5 boys!! Enough for a wee 5 a side team, love it. Hope he arrives safely!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.