Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah, but then why would she put in the storing of the embryo & she’s included what they’ve paid? All of this is hurting my brain😂
Storing it until they use it, plus they'd store extra incase the first didn't work.
And then they may keep more incase they decide to use the eggs again later on

Reactions: 1
She’s searched for a body lotion on Google…screenshot it and then posted it to insta asking where to buy it. YOU WERE ON GOOGLE

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s searched for a body lotion on Google…screenshot it and then posted it to insta asking where to buy it. YOU WERE ON GOOGLE
Of course it’s something related to her mum too so she can get extra sympathy

I searched it too and so many links to buy it has come up straight away. It’s between £30-£40. What, she can’t be bothered to spend that much on something that will remind her of her mum and needs someone to gift it to her?

Disgusting how she’s spent months now disrespecting her mums memory for free things and attention

Reactions: 8
Why wouldn’t Caitlin post at least one nice pic of Leah for her birthday message lol
Such weird photos to choose? I’d be pissed off if I was Leah! And she was shading her the other day saying how she specifically borrows her “big” maternity knickers and leggings!

Reactions: 6
At this point I think Caitlin hates Leah. I really wonder what goes in behind doors but ridiculizing her to their audience all the time can't be pleasant no matter how nice you are off camera.

Reactions: 17
At this point I think Caitlin hates Leah. I really wonder what goes in behind doors but ridiculizing her to their audience all the time can't be pleasant no matter how nice you are off camera.
literally just feels like caitlin is only in that relationship to have a baby. how leah hasn’t got fed up and left yet is beyond me, she must have the patience of a saint

Reactions: 12
They seem worlds away if you are to compare them to Cam and Julie. They seem like a genuine couple whereas Leah and Caitlin genuinely don’t give off couple vibes at all, let alone a couple raising children. They seem like friends who have agreed to joint raise children together. Maybe it is the complaining that makes them seem younger. Proper odd

Reactions: 21
They seem worlds away if you are to compare them to Cam and Julie. They seem like a genuine couple whereas Leah and Caitlin genuinely don’t give off couple vibes at all, let alone a couple raising children. They seem like friends who have agreed to joint raise children together. Maybe it is the complaining that makes them seem younger. Proper odd
Cam and Julie seem to actually love each other and enjoy spending time together and are well matched. Leah and Caitlin never seem to be as happy in each others company. I know everyone is different and some people are as affectionate especially in public. But these two just seem to be together for social media. They put screen shots of their texts to each other and surely no normal couple posts their love you (or whatever they said) messages while one is in the baby’s room and the other is in their room that’s what people do when their relationship is crap but they need to prove to others it isn’t.

Leah and Caitlin have zero actual chemistry. They “act” and it’s that bad that it’s not believable that they love each other.

I really feel sorry for their kids.
Obviously no one can predict the future but I feel like they’ve jumped into marriage/kids for online views and to save a dying (dead) relationship and won’t be together by the time Oakley is in preschool.

Reactions: 7
They really don’t present as a couple at all. There is zero chemistry.

Reactions: 4
Just watched there night time routine with their son ….. well Leah doing the night time routine while Leah lays in bed moaning about her pregnancy 🙄 oh a massive section on lush snow fairy

Reactions: 3
Some proper shade thrown at Caitlin too, go Leah, saying how she won't know where to start with baby led weaning 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.