Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leah seemed really down and defeated when she was talking about feeling like she wasn’t being the best wife and mum, I felt for her because she is clearly doing all the work
Caitlin seemed oddly perky considering she was saying about her pain and symptoms
I think she’s enjoying not doing anything and milking it all

Reactions: 18
ugh okay i know i just sound like a jealous cow and shouldn’t compare pregnancies etc but i can’t help but hate how we’re both on our first pregnancies, i’m a week ahead of caitlin (20 weeks on friday) and she’s posting about feeling the baby kick but i’ve barely felt anything stronger than rolling waves with mine. i just tell myself she’s probably exaggerating but ugh

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
ugh okay i know i just sound like a jealous cow and shouldn’t compare pregnancies etc but i can’t help but hate how we’re both on our first pregnancies, i’m a week ahead of caitlin (20 weeks on friday) and she’s posting about feeling the baby kick but i’ve barely felt anything stronger than rolling waves with mine. i just tell myself she’s probably exaggerating but ugh
I didn’t feel anything until 22 weeks lol. To be fair the baby is probably kicking trying to find a way out so it doesn’t have to listen to her moaning anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I didn’t feel anything until 22 weeks lol. To be fair the baby is probably kicking trying to find a way out so it doesn’t have to listen to her moaning anymore.
oh that makes me feel better, thanks for sharing! ☺ and that is a very good point it’s probably trying to tell her to shut up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So they have been gifted items with baby girls name. They sound surprised
But they have obviously reached out to this company and told them the name.

Pay for your own things!!!

Reactions: 20
The need to share everything..
We dont need to see your conversation with your friend about your daughters vagina.. sort it out🥲

Reactions: 8
Another attention seeking video 🙄 hard to feel sympathy when her mum is no longer here to consent whether she wanted to become caitlins shrine on tiktok

Reactions: 6
Just had to come on here and have a little rant , fed up on seeing their videos as they are either pregnancy or Caitlin on about her mum. I don’t know why but seems to be only these two who’s pregnancy videos effect me after I suffered a ectopic pregnancy earlier this year dunno if it’s coz Caitlin keeps moaning and I just want to scream at least your pregnant.
---
Just had to come on here and have a little rant , fed up on seeing their videos as they are either pregnancy or missing mum videos

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just had to come on here and have a little rant , fed up on seeing their videos as they are either pregnancy or Caitlin on about her mum. I don’t know why but seems to be only these two who’s pregnancy videos effect me after I suffered a ectopic pregnancy earlier this year dunno if it’s coz Caitlin keeps moaning and I just want to scream at least your pregnant.
---
Just had to come on here and have a little rant , fed up on seeing their videos as they are either pregnancy or missing mum videos
Love to you ❤
I’ve just had a suspected EP (blood test tomorrow to see if I’m still pregnant). I get the anger, you see couples like this. I said (before this happened) that it annoyed me they called the pregnancy a “miracle” two rounds of IVF that have both worked. That’s very lucky but not a miracle. A miracle is a lady who has suffered endless pregnancy losses finally having a healthy baby or a lady who has spent years trying finally getting a healthy baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.