Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you get what you’re hoping for ❤ not going to lie it was difficult to accept that I was having my fifth boy after allowing myself to get my hopes up but I’m over it now and excited for him to get here as my other boys are lush & one more added to the mix makes life so much easier bedroom & clothing wise lol. I’m just glad I didn’t announce anything and I don’t think anybody should announce the gender based off these types of tests unless it was done via NIPT and even then I’ve seen them be wrong. I can’t even say I’ll feel bad for them if it’s wrong. I’ve not even announced my pregnancy yet & other than a few school mum friends and a few people on my side of the family my half’s family don’t know and I’m due this Wednesday 😂
it’s our first and we have absolutely no preference but we both have an inkling it’s a boy. i’ll be thrilled either way though 😂 wow 5 boys! incredible, i hope the birth goes well for you, congratulations! i completely agree about announcing the gender based off a test this early, they’ll look like right numpties if the later scans show otherwise

• Heart
Reactions: 3
it’s our first and we have absolutely no preference but we both have an inkling it’s a boy. i’ll be thrilled either way though 😂 wow 5 boys! incredible, i hope the birth goes well for you, congratulations! i completely agree about announcing the gender based off a test this early, they’ll look like right numpties if the later scans show otherwise
Even at 16 weeks, don’t buy anything gender related till the 20w scan to confirm. My best mate had a girl scan at 16 weeks and at 20 clear as day Willy lol her son is now 2 but she went mad shopping for all things girly and due only to have to exchange

Reactions: 2
Even at 16 weeks, don’t buy anything gender related till the 20w scan to confirm. My best mate had a girl scan at 16 weeks and at 20 clear as day Willy lol her son is now 2 but she went mad shopping for all things girly and due only to have to exchange
oh blimey, will definitely bear that in mind thankyou!

Reactions: 1
There's no way she didn't know about ketones, that's very basic ED behaviour. Wouldn't surprise me if she purposely put herself in ketosis to get the result and attention she wanted.
that was exactly my thought too. She’s either relapsing back with her ED due to the stress of losing her mum or she’s trying to seek attention and care by pretending to be sick again.
having recently watched the gypsy rose documentary, let’s pray that those tendencies aren’t transferred onto her children

Reactions: 5
just following up on this but i had the scan and there ain’t no denying i am carrying a boy! 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh how embarrassing. They've done a tiktok about Caitlin being half "dutch" so teaching Leah some "dutch". Turns out they meant Danish. How do you get your own heritage wrong? So many comments from dutch people saying this isn't dutch 😖😖😖 I'm cringing for them, surprised they haven't just deleted it.

Just goes to show influencers will literally grab on to anything to make them seem a bit different and special.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh how embarrassing. They've done a tiktok about Caitlin being half "dutch" so teaching Leah some "dutch". Turns out they meant Danish. How do you get your own heritage wrong? So many comments from dutch people saying this isn't dutch 😖😖😖 I'm cringing for them, surprised they haven't just deleted it.

Just goes to show influencers will literally grab on to anything to make them seem a bit different and special.
She isn’t half anything I bet she’s just English but has a great great great grandparent from there. Like when yanks from Texas say they’re “Irish”

Reactions: 8
She did that the last time with Oakley with her apparent Irish ancestry , I'm wondering if she's picking and choosing ancestry like her illnesses and ailments.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like it’s making many people uncomfortable. View attachment 2549330
Somebody needs to say it

I get it's there job.

But surely leah should be stopping her. Leah could make some videos, do some ads.
Caitlin needs to be offline and resting.

Edit to add, she's commented on it and then turned comments off on the video

Reactions: 1
yeah i’m pretty tolerant of most things and have a dark sense of humour at the best of times but i didn’t like the video of her announcing her pregnancy to an urn. i’ve known for 15 years that i wouldn’t ever be able to announce my pregnancy to my mum and i’m at peace with that but it still was like a slap in the face. she can do what she likes with her content and obviously i don’t have to view it but it’s like she just doesn’t think

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.