Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kind of disagree with the genetically linked stuff tbh, it’s not different from having step siblings. If you grow up with them and they’re part of your family then they’re your siblings regardless of the genetic link
You're not wrong. But I think it is playing fast and loose with genetics for really shallow/ vain/ insecure reasons. Why not give the kids that extra link if you can, if you already know that donor has given you a healthy baby. Why risk bringing in additional genetic history etc.

Oh yes because you want one brunette baby and one ginger one because you think you wouldn't be able to bond with the child if it didn't look like you. Oh wait that's not even how genetics work. My black haired blue eyed husband gave me a blonde, brown eyed baby. Just sheer vanity on their part.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I kind of disagree with the genetically linked stuff tbh, it’s not different from having step siblings. If you grow up with them and they’re part of your family then they’re your siblings regardless of the genetic link
It's very different as they're not growing up as a step family. They're a married couple who literally have the choice to have their kids genetically linked but choose not to for content.

Reactions: 9
It's very different as they're not growing up as a step family. They're a married couple who literally have the choice to have their kids genetically linked but choose not to for content.
Imo they don’t even want *kids* they want *babies*

Reactions: 25
Pregnant til proven otherwise 🤢 these two are so big headed rude and disrespectful to people who are actually surggling to have a baby the two week wait is hard and here two shoving it in peoples faces your not pregnant till u get that postive so dumb

Reactions: 15
Pregnant til proven otherwise 🤢 these two are so big headed rude and disrespectful to people who are actually surggling to have a baby the two week wait is hard and here two shoving it in peoples faces your not pregnant till u get that postive so dumb
Not to defend them but a lot of people use this in the ivf community (myself Included)

Reactions: 7
Imagine if Caitlin actually is pregnant with twins. We’ll never hear the end of it and how much harder her pregnancy was compared to Leah.
*Disclaimer - kudos to twin mums, I can’t even imagine but….ya know we bitching about these idiots.

Reactions: 12
didn't realise these guys had a thread, have been hate following them for ages.... the number one question on my mind is why they are already trying for baby 2 when their first baby is what 7 months old? not even? they are both so young like WHY the need for this?

(for content obv but still it's completely insane!!!!!)

Reactions: 13
didn't realise these guys had a thread, have been hate following them for ages.... the number one question on my mind is why they are already trying for baby 2 when their first baby is what 7 months old? not even? they are both so young like WHY the need for this?

(for content obv but still it's completely insane!!!!!)
It does feel like absolute madness - just enjoy Oakley!

It feels like the rush is because Caitlin wants to experience being pregnant

Reactions: 12
It’s so frustrating constantly seeing these ‘influencers’ getting everything they want in life with such plain sailing because money isn’t an issue or they’ve had it gifted to them! Not so long ago they were complaining about problems with their relationship since having a baby! So out of touch with reality 🤬

Reactions: 16
Caitlin definitely wants the attention from being pregnant, she’s had a tantrum and said it’s her turn now 😂

• Haha
Imagine if Caitlin actually is pregnant with twins. We’ll never hear the end of it and how much harder her pregnancy was compared to Leah.
*Disclaimer - kudos to twin mums, I can’t even imagine but….ya know we bitching about these idiots.
I think she'd just make out her pregnancy is way harder than leahs regredless I think that's how I feel anyway 😂

Reactions: 7
Could the age gap be breastfeeding related? I can't remember which one is which (sorry) but the one who just birthed the child could keep feeding and then has the supply when new baby comes along?

I'm sure small age gaps are hard, but honestly, two people able to breastfeed is the absolute dream.

Reactions: 2
Honestly I think the age gap thing is fine if they’re both able to be around and present. My wife & I are planning a 6-month age gap lol. We’re in the UK and both have access to good maternity leaves so will be off together for 6 months and have a lot of family support.

I think the real difference is that C&L are 1. Obv doing it for content and 2. Don’t have the healthiest relationship which will not help

Reactions: 11
Girl be crazy 😜 everything is omg pregnancy symptoms…… feeling so hungry oh Oakley touched my tummy 😂 girl I bet he’s done that 1000 times

• Haha
Girl be crazy 😜 everything is omg pregnancy symptoms…… feeling so hungry oh Oakley touched my tummy 😂 girl I bet he’s done that 1000 times
I came here to say this 😂 I get when you’re TTC/going through IVF, EVERYTHING becomes a sign as I know it does for me lol. Breast hurts? PREGNANT. Weird vein you’ve only just noticed? PREGNANT. And so on lmao

We haven’t started IVF yet, but I think I’d want to start the process again pretty soon after for hopefully a second baby. There’s so much to it, so I’d rather get the hormone induced crazy out the way sooner 😂 but we would be at the mercy of the NHS to do IVF again, so we can’t do it the second time round as quickly as C&L.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.