Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why they are rushing so so much! They said before they would do it when they’re ready and now it’s yeah we’re ganna do it asap. Just seems so un thought out and chaotic.
Purely for attention, content, views and so Caitlin can get as much fuss as possible being pregnant 😴

Reactions: 14
They're fairly confident that it's an absolute given that Caitlin will be pregnant after this transfer. They got very lucky the first time round, I wonder if they've considered that it might not work this time round?

Reactions: 12
He looks like quite a wriggly baby, why is his cot so high up on the sleep video?! No wonder they were both bloody anxious

Reactions: 2
I think it’s just for content as well !

maybe they got lucky with Oakley and he’s an easy baby
plus neither of them have to physically go to work, they’ve got family who probably look after him often too

I think they’ll really struggle

Reactions: 13
Tbf I’d want children close in age if possibly, at least that was you don’t have to wait years between them being old enough to move out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had my baby in January too and immediately after having him I said I want another one now 😂 I kind of get wanting a small age gap, they can be friends, grow up together, you can be done with nappies almost the same time lol!! so in a way I kind of get it but realistically though it’s not going to be easy, and neither of them seem very mature, Caitlin especially

Reactions: 9
Realistically it’s for content and Caitlin wants as much attention as possible. She’ll get that by being pregnant and giving birth😴

Reactions: 11
Even a no influence couple I don’t think would plan having these kids so close together 🤢 no love pure money grabbing people makes me sick on how two people can use there sexuality and ivf to gain views when other struggled to fall pregnant 🤢

Reactions: 3
Obviously it will be very upsetting. But I feel like caitlin will be insufferable if it doesn't work first time for her when it did for leah

Reactions: 16
I know this is probably mean but it’s a shame the kids won’t have any genetic link with each other. I don’t understand why they didn’t ensure their donor with Oakley had more sperm for future siblings as I know you can do that. My SIL did IVF and her and her wife brought all his samples which was about 3.

Reactions: 10
I know this is probably mean but it’s a shame the kids won’t have any genetic link with each other. I don’t understand why they didn’t ensure their donor with Oakley had more sperm for future siblings as I know you can do that. My SIL did IVF and her and her wife brought all his samples which was about 3.
There was never any intention for them to be genetically related. They said a long time ago that Oakleys donor has similar features to Leah so that he hopefully looks like both of them and when Caitlin is pregnant with Leahs egg, the donor will have similar features to Caitlin. The video about Oakleys donor not donating anymore was just lies for content like usual with them 🙄.

Reactions: 12
There was never any intention for them to be genetically related. They said a long time ago that Oakleys donor has similar features to Leah so that he hopefully looks like both of them and when Caitlin is pregnant with Leahs egg, the donor will have similar features to Caitlin. The video about Oakleys donor not donating anymore was just lies for content like usual with them 🙄.
I just find that very bizarre! They would have similarities if they were genetically linked through the donor so that just makes zero sense to me.

Reactions: 6
I just find that very bizarre! They would have similarities if they were genetically linked through the donor so that just makes zero sense to me.
It doesn't make sense at all! But whatever brings them content eh? Nevermind the reality of what they're doing 🙃

Reactions: 6
I kind of disagree with the genetically linked stuff tbh, it’s not different from having step siblings. If you grow up with them and they’re part of your family then they’re your siblings regardless of the genetic link

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.