Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LeishaB

She’s re proposed to Leah? What the fuck does that even mean?
It means they've milked the first wedding, milked the first baby, milked the second round of IVF, sorry to be blunt but they've milked her mum dying (I was very sympathetic until she posted the fake crying video and the video with coffin), now all they have is bump updates which is nothing exciting really so they have to think up another scenario to milk to dry.
Catlin will throw a wedding so she can be the pregnant one at their wedding, she's so desperate to have an almost identical pregnancy to Leah, the only difference will be that hers was harder obviously 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20

Polkadot123

VIP Member
What has happened with her aunt is awful but they should not be encouraging their followers to leave bad reviews on trust pilot when they personally do not have an experience with the company

rosieflowers

VIP Member
I kind of disagree with the genetically linked stuff tbh, it’s not different from having step siblings. If you grow up with them and they’re part of your family then they’re your siblings regardless of the genetic link
You're not wrong. But I think it is playing fast and loose with genetics for really shallow/ vain/ insecure reasons. Why not give the kids that extra link if you can, if you already know that donor has given you a healthy baby. Why risk bringing in additional genetic history etc.

Oh yes because you want one brunette baby and one ginger one because you think you wouldn't be able to bond with the child if it didn't look like you. Oh wait that's not even how genetics work. My black haired blue eyed husband gave me a blonde, brown eyed baby. Just sheer vanity on their part.

• Heart

gimm3more

VIP Member
Not a criticism but a genuine question, do you think the children will be bothered or upset when/if they find out they have no biological connection? Obviously we all know biology doesn’t always make family but I do wonder how they would feel about it
Depends how nasty and bitter the impending divorce will be

Polkadot123

VIP Member
So they have been gifted items with baby girls name. They sound surprised
But they have obviously reached out to this company and told them the name.

Pay for your own things!!!

British25

The whole setting up a camera to cry and film a Tiktok is so weird
omg I had to find this thread just to say this! Imagine setting the camera up, sitting for twenty minutes “dry crying”, watching it back, editing it, thinking “yep, that’s the one”, and then posting it… My mind is blown, it’s so so bizarre. Not EVERYTHING has to be a tiktok video 😭

Reactions: 19
Imagine growing up and learning your name was known to the world of the internet and your existence being monetised by your parents, both before you were even born 🥴

gimm3more

VIP Member
I don’t like Caitlin but how horribly sad. I’m sure she had a pre-existing heart condition because did she not say she had to give her mum CPR once as a teenager and it traumatised her? She also said she had “23 years of fighting”. How horrific, I hope they spend some time now off social media and just spend some time together with baby Oakley🥺

Redrose97

Chatty Member
I think that the re-proposal is because they are low on content and everyone is bored with her pretending to cry. I'm wondering if they'll be a vow renewal already after a year of marriage.

Admittedly, my wife and I proposed to another several times. She proposed to me first and then I proposed to her so we both had the experience, and I got proposed to when she gave me a replacement engagement ring over a bacon sandwich in bed. I suppose that I will need to propose again to her to even things out!

• Haha

Tothemoon

I think it’s a bit rich of them to give advice on how to improve your chances of I’ve working when they literally got pregnant at the drop of a hat. It’s like those straight couples who only have to look at each other to be up the duff, trying to give advice on improving fertility. You’ve got no idea what it’s like for anyone else!!

MouthFullOfFangs

Plus her story is constantly changing in regards to her relationship with her dad so she's getting slated for that

ScorpioMoon

It's definitely cringe, like he left you when you were 5, don't expect him to step up now you're an married woman with a child. It's your wife's duty to look after you.

I forgot this thread existed so need to go back and see what you all said when she wanted people to trash a company on trust pilot then swiftly deleted it.

Starfishface

That "shove a glass into a cake as a gender reveal" is such a pet peeve of mine, it makes no sense and just seems like a big mess. OF COURSE these two decided to do it like that.

• Heart

Kat5998

VIP Member
I'm sorry but wtf?!?! Shows how manipulative she is to completely twist the genuine, kind message someone left her.

She did something similar with me during covid. She'd posted that she'd done a covid test and was negative so her vulnerable mum was safe (or something similar) and I replied to say that covid tests only tell you your status in that moment, you could go on to develop it in the next few days /week if you've been exposed. And she had a massive rant about how I was purposely trying to upset and worry her and then blocked me 🤣 (on my old account)

Serious, serious issues that one. I bet Leah is constantly walking on egg shells in case she says the wrong thing.
I’m sorry, but she’s making a huge thing about the gender, and then getting upset when fans are saying things that they think is nice? Stfu Caitlin