Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
It’s weird that these people think they’re safeguarding their baby from online ponces by showing everything but the very middle of his face. Do they reckon Pervy Pete is like “nah I won’t save that video because I can’t see his eyes and to me, a pedalo, the eyes are the most important of a child’s anatomy”.
Fuck off

Reactions: 19

Peachylite

Chatty Member
I don’t understand the donors being different too. I know family is who you choose etc but their babies have literally no familial connection at all, different mums and different dads too, if I had to use a sperm donor because I was in a same sex couple I would 1000% want my children to at least have one parent in common, either the same mums eggs or same sperm donor, so they would be able to grow up with similarities.. like me and my brothers (we have the same mum and dad but it still relates) we all look similar, all have similar characteristics, and now I’ve gone on to have children, my babys look like my brothers and my nephews and niece, it’s lovely to have that recognition.. they will never have that! Unless they find their bio dads and their other children. It could really affect them. I know sometimes things don’t always work out but they just seemed to have rushed into everything and not actually logically thought about it

• Heart

Annyct

She looks positively gleeful and glowing with the heart monitor on. It’s been well documented in the past how she’s proper munchy and it makes me sick. The whole wheelchair thing, as someone who has had to use a wheelchair on and off and mobility Aids permanently for over 20 years and who was accused as a kid of making it up for attention (until they did the right fuxking tests and realised how unwell I was) bitches doing shit like this makes me sick. I was also part of the same ED online community they met in, hated her then hate her now. She’s also been so righteous and attention seeking. I feel sorry for Leah and their poor kids

heytherebaby

Chatty Member
I hope their baby turns out to be a boy. Even if the bloods say it’s a girl I never put 100% faith in it lol

• Haha

goldie341

VIP Member
They’ll be fucked when Leah’s teaching Oakley the alphabet. Ginger one will be busy on the internet diagnosing herself with ABCD

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Ray1403

Chatty Member
I think that a lot of funerals are now recorded after they set it up in covid times. I went to one in person Jan 22 which was filmed and kept active/available for download for a while.
the crematorium recording it is one thing but i couldn’t in any world imagine taking that footage and making it public for views. i’d be horrified if footage of me at my mum’s funeral was online, and caitlin’s the one who uploaded it herself!

lxlyfloral

Leah seemed really down and defeated when she was talking about feeling like she wasn’t being the best wife and mum, I felt for her because she is clearly doing all the work
Caitlin seemed oddly perky considering she was saying about her pain and symptoms
I think she’s enjoying not doing anything and milking it all

They’ve just posted a reel to their story about Leah’s induction and Caitlin constantly talking over Leah really infuriates me. Leah had the induction. Leah was in labour. Leah was the one in pain. This is not about you Caitlin. You don’t get to weigh in and say how hard it was. Leah is trying to say it for herself. For fuck sake her constant need to be the centre of attention knows no bounds.

heytherebaby

Chatty Member
I can’t help but think Leah must be dopey. Her voice is so slow and put on. Like watching a GCSE drama skit.

• Haha

Polkadot123

VIP Member
I actually despise when big companies gift baby items to people who can afford it!
They gifted carrie fletcher a snuz as well.
When there's so many families struggling.

Actual small businesses gifting little persinlised items I can at least understand. But not big companies who don't need the advertising.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I can’t stand parents of 1 child who pretend they are parenting gurus and try to give advice. You have a warped sense of reality with what children are like, my first was a dream then my second came along and eff me he is another level! No 2 children are the same, even when from the same genes. Like maybe create your podcast (if you really must do one) when you have 2.
I hate that influencers with no training give parenting advice just because they have kids.
I’d much rather listen to a podcast of someone with qualifications and experience, rather than a couple
Who have 1 child who isn’t even in the proper toddler stage yet. What do they know 😂😂😂😂

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Leah needs to give herself chance to heal!
Egg collection is tough. Even more so after just carrying, birthing and breastfeeding. Just rest abit and enjoy your current baby

Sazza25

VIP Member
I really like Leah, she seems like such a sweet girl and lovely mum, Caitlin tho 🤮🤮she’s a horror

Imo it feels like Caitlin is using insta as anyone would, not a content creator. Just positing the odd story, no coherent posts or strategic posting. I’m not her biggest fan but I would say she is taking time from “social media for work” as the posts have been different and read more “social media for personal”. Like Leah hasn’t really been active at all, so seems they are taking time out.

What I find odd though is them being nominated as parent creators. They don’t actually run a parent tiktok or insta. Even without showing O’s face they could still deliver that type of content which they don’t. They’re just a couple with a large following that also happen to have a baby/ having another baby.

They said they were gonna spread awareness of IVF journey which doesn’t really feel like they do consistently. Haven’t really in this second pregnancy (even prior to C’s mum’s passing).

the more I think about it their insta and tiktok don’t actually have a niche, or a theme or anything. Just random posts.

Reactions: 17

PcPlum

So Incredibly sad for her. The posts were unnecessary on the lead up to her announcement but for anyone to have to make the decision to turn off a life support is just awful. So young and potentially pregnant.

Reactions: 17