Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

British25

I can’t help but wonder how her sickness is going when she’s leaping around like a fucking lunatic trying to “get volume” in her hair…?

Reactions: 21

princessqueen96

Wasn’t so long ago they were complaining how much they was struggling with their relationship since having a baby. Having another one isn’t going to make it any better.

WhatABore

VIP Member
I feel like she’s never spoken about her dad before this anyway ? Just wants more attention ffs
I could have sworn she said in a comment or something similar before that she doesn't have contact or has little contact with her Dad.

Tbh, if him and her Mum weren't on good terms and she also doesn't really see or talk to her Dad, then I wouldn't expect him to be there 🤷‍♀️
But that's just my personal opinion.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Okay now I've actually read the channel I feel bad, it does sound like she is going through a horrible time with hyperemesis. It's hard to belive her sometimes maybe I shouldn't have assumed she was exaggerating 😅
I mean it’s Caitlin, it’s always fair to assume she’s exaggerating. Let’s not forget the mysterious wheelchair lmfao

• Haha

goldie341

VIP Member
They are genuinely the most asexual couple I’ve ever seen.

As a fellow autistic bitch, Caitlin’s dramatics with the pregnancy (and just in general!) really wind me up

gimm3more

VIP Member
But her mum was regularly featured on their TikTok’s so she clearly had no issue in regards to her privacy being breached. Both their mums loved being on their TikTok!
There’s a difference though between appearing in the occasional tiktok and then having the ins and outs of your death and funeral posted online purely for monetary gain. It’s sick

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
That "shove a glass into a cake as a gender reveal" is such a pet peeve of mine, it makes no sense and just seems like a big mess. OF COURSE these two decided to do it like that.
I agree I’d just want to cut it nicely so I could eat it properly 😅 The best one I saw of these was when the wife took the decoration topper off before they did it which accidentally revealed the colour 😅

• Haha

Justlikehollywood

It sort of rubs me up the wrong way that they say making a baby costs 16k and that they're grateful they can have their own family, as if reciprocal IVF is the only way for two women to have a family.
There are plenty of lesbian couples that have children and took turns to carry but didn't use IVF. They've chosen to do IVF so they could have the experience of carrying each others egg (Which I agree sounds nice and emotionally must feel fulfilling, I'm definitely not saying it's wrong by any means) when they could have chosen to do IUI with done sperm which is massively less expensive than IVF. I understand doing it if one or both of them have fertility issues that means they need to use IVF, but there's a lot of lesbian couples who have children together and didn't choose to/didn't have that kind of money to spend. It's obviously almost always more expensive than a hetrosexual couple without fertility issues making a baby, but it was optional to do it they way they've decided to do it.

They seem worlds away if you are to compare them to Cam and Julie. They seem like a genuine couple whereas Leah and Caitlin genuinely don’t give off couple vibes at all, let alone a couple raising children. They seem like friends who have agreed to joint raise children together. Maybe it is the complaining that makes them seem younger. Proper odd

lxlyfloral

The cake was blue and pink outside, looking at the converted picture it’s definitely pink inside

Her moaning about pregnancy non stop is so insensitive to all the poor women who can’t conceive, yes it’s tough but be grateful you have a healthy baby, it’s a blessing
I haven’t heard her say anything positive about it

• Heart

CelinaRoger

Sorry but that is awful they have a huge platform and they have openly given someone's full name online, encouraging harassment, shameful behaviour.

Reactions: 20

MouthFullOfFangs

If it was just Leah on her own I think I'd definitely watch her videos. Crazy eyes seems like she is reading off a script but on Leah's videos on her own she seems more natural and likeable

gimm3more

VIP Member
Maybe I’m deeping it but that eating video made me SO uncomfortable seeing Caitlin glaring at Leah like that, considering the pair of them used to have eating disorders. Leah is probably quite vulnerable too given that she’s less than a year postpartum and her body has changed massively. Caitlin is just bad vibes 😬

• Sad