Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redrose97

Chatty Member
I just feel like Caitlin is is going to be so possessive over having a little girl. I could see her doing all the matching outfits and treating her as being a 'mini me,' especially since she was pregnant this time. I could see Oakley being treated as second best by her in favour for a daughter. Any guesses on the name?

Reactions: 17

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Sooo many influencers are on their high horse and think they can give out advice about numerous subjects when they’re literally just normal people. Plus most of them have less life experiences than average because they’ve lived a somewhat sheltered life sitting in their homes on the internet all day, they’re not even in the ‘real world’ 🙄

heytherebaby

Chatty Member
I hate the way Caitlin talks - the rehearsed “false actor” voice that goes up and down like GCSE drama

“COme wITH us to TRY and GET bABy GIrl OUt”

gimm3more

VIP Member
She’s definitely angling for a hospital admission for hyperemesis
I’ve never heard of somebody having such extreme symptoms so very early on but I guess every illness has to be dramatic with her
She’ll get the wheelchair back oot

• Haha

Tothemoon

I'm sorry but wtf?!?! Shows how manipulative she is to completely twist the genuine, kind message someone left her.

She did something similar with me during covid. She'd posted that she'd done a covid test and was negative so her vulnerable mum was safe (or something similar) and I replied to say that covid tests only tell you your status in that moment, you could go on to develop it in the next few days /week if you've been exposed. And she had a massive rant about how I was purposely trying to upset and worry her and then blocked me 🤣 (on my old account)

Serious, serious issues that one. I bet Leah is constantly walking on egg shells in case she says the wrong thing.

Attachments

Poppetta83

VIP Member
I haven’t followed them for a while because they did my head in and found them too cringy. I couldn’t even hate watch! 😂 So I wasn’t aware Caitlin’s Mum had died and the video of them by the side of the coffin came up on my FYP and thought it was a skit! I had to come and check here to see what was going on.

Now I know everyone grieves differently and everyone will plan a funeral differently, however I have been to many a funeral (this looks to be in a crematorium) including my sisters most recently and in every one, the congregation have waited until the immediate family members (usually sat at the front) go up to the coffin, if they choose to and then leave. People then file out after them and pass their condolences on outside. That’s why I thought this was a skit, because they appeared to hang about and then step forward.. ANNNNNND ACTION! And they didn’t realise it was being filmed, who did film it?? Did they ask to see CCTV footage? So odd.

I don’t know, it just seems icky. Bet I guess they gotta get those views in…

• Heart

The Downfall of Us All

That’s rough. I can’t even begin to imagine the feelings she is going through, I know I would struggle with feeling excited for the pregnancy as I’d feel so guilty etc. It’ll be such a confusing time.

I couldn’t cope being an influencer and going through this. So many comments are saying “she’s looking down on you all” or “they say one life leaves and another enters” and I’d be so upset reading stuff like that personally. I know it’s just people’s way of trying to help you grieve but maybe it’s just me that wouldn’t find those comments helpful.

I had to laugh at that video as well, Caitlin saying that certain names were too common but her favs are Willow Ava and Isla? Two of them are literally in the top 5 in the UK and Willow isn’t far behind!
IMG_6203.png

P.s Obviously names being popular isn’t a bad thing, just found it funny because I think she thinks those names are way rarer than they are.

• Haha

Liz.Lemon

At this point I think Caitlin hates Leah. I really wonder what goes in behind doors but ridiculizing her to their audience all the time can't be pleasant no matter how nice you are off camera.

SazzaD

Leah would have found it a lot easier if it had just been her breastfeeding Oakley, but obviously Caitlin couldn't let her have all the attention during her pregnancy so C decided to induce lactation at the same time 🙄 With both of them feeding, Leahs body would have found it really difficult to regulate and get a good supply, no wonder they had to put Oakley on formula

Ellie_Rose

Wow that person was just trying to be kind. I honestly feel sorry for this baby. It’ll be born with a whole set of expectations that have been foisted on to it by its attention seeking mother.

Starfishface

I'm guessing it's so they're both technically linked to the baby.
Caitlins egg, but it was Leahs body that grew and birthed him 🤷🏻‍♀️
I do get why the couples do that.
Camilla and Julie are the same.
What I find odd is that now they're using a new donor, neither baby will be linked to each other. And obviously this doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of families, but it just feels like bad planning and that they cared more about it being a "part of them" than the kids as people in themselves.

I also don't understand why they didn't do BOTH their egg retrievals prior to any embryo transfers, so that everything was sort of ready to go whenever they decided to try for a second. Then Leah wouldn't be facing all the hormones etc just a few months postpartum.

Nounoupat

Chatty Member
Shouldn’t she be off social media for a bit since her mum died they should have enough money with all there click bait crappy videos to take a break …. The world ending she acting like the only person to ever be pregnant u made ur choice deal with it be thankful you got pregnant because I bet a lot of your followers can’t have kids and would do anything to be in your position right now I know I would

goldie341

VIP Member
That Caitlin is so weird looking. It’s not like she’s ugly but she does genuinely look AI generated 😭

• Haha

Liz.Lemon

Their stories lately are very different. Leah is so open and honest and sweet about how she's feeling about her postpartum body. Meanwhile Caitlin just slags her off....
I feel sorry for the baby and for Leah.
I am 100% sure Caitlin will do some stupid comparison crap comparing "her" baby to Oakley and once the baby is here I very much see it as Leah with Oakley and Caitlin with her kid. They won't be a family just two single married women playing house with their living dolls.

moonmoods

Of course she's got hyperemesis
She is an absolute joke to all the women who had it! I had it with both pregnancies, with my last one I was pretty much hospital / bed bound. Fluid drips almost daily,I lost 3st in weight during my pregnancy. I am desperate for one more child to complete our family, the harsh reality of it is that I wouldn’t be able to carry another baby due to the fact I was so poorly and I need to be around for both of my kids so can’t risk being poorly and admitted to hospital constantly.

She truly makes my blood boil. She’s got some morning sickness, but has to go to the extreme and claim she has hyperemesis. I wonder if she’s actually been diagnosed or just self diagnosed?

Don’t even get me started on the sneak peak gender reveal. It is so common for the results of those tests to be wrong! I hope they haven’t started shopping yet 😂