Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C&L : we aren’t going to show our children’s faces online we don’t want to use our children for content
Also C&L: we’re gonna reveal our child’s name on a podcast we are launching and so please follow and engage with it!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Thank God for that, we're in such desperate need of parenting podcasts, there really aren't enough out there.

Reactions: 22
How the duck’s the ginger one going to talk about parenting when she doesn’t do duck all of it

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ugh the podcast no one asked for.
i’m due in just over 2 weeks and i can’t think of anything i’d rather listen to less during the early hours feeds than caitlin screeching. my boyfriend snoring would be less irritating

Reactions: 14
Ugh 🙄 these two are a massive ick they don’t know how lucky there are 2 babies first try for the poor kids to be used as their cash cows 🙄 there not the first or last same sex couple to have children

Reactions: 11
Ugh 🙄 these two are a massive ick they don’t know how lucky there are 2 babies first try for the poor kids to be used as their cash cows 🙄 there not the first or last same sex couple to have children
they should take a leaf out of jessica kellgren-fozard and her wife claudia’s book. they have a son, they talk about him on occasion and post the odd photo of the back of his head but that’s it. he’s not their entire personality

Reactions: 3
they’re possibly the last 2 people i’d ever want parenting advice from

Reactions: 14
I can’t stand parents of 1 child who pretend they are parenting gurus and try to give advice. You have a warped sense of reality with what children are like, my first was a dream then my second came along and eff me he is another level! No 2 children are the same, even when from the same genes. Like maybe create your podcast (if you really must do one) when you have 2.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t stand parents of 1 child who pretend they are parenting gurus and try to give advice. You have a warped sense of reality with what children are like, my first was a dream then my second came along and eff me he is another level! No 2 children are the same, even when from the same genes. Like maybe create your podcast (if you really must do one) when you have 2.
I hate that influencers with no training give parenting advice just because they have kids.
I’d much rather listen to a podcast of someone with qualifications and experience, rather than a couple
Who have 1 child who isn’t even in the proper toddler stage yet. What do they know 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 18
Sooo many influencers are on their high horse and think they can give out advice about numerous subjects when they’re literally just normal people. Plus most of them have less life experiences than average because they’ve lived a somewhat sheltered life sitting in their homes on the internet all day, they’re not even in the ‘real world’ 🙄

Reactions: 17
I hate that influencers with no training give parenting advice just because they have kids.
I’d much rather listen to a podcast of someone with qualifications and experience, rather than a couple
Who have 1 child who isn’t even in the proper toddler stage yet. What do they know 😂😂😂😂
Ha yeah I'm a qualified nanny and I thought I knew it all when my boy was Oakley's age. He's now 23 months and an absolute demon, it's nothing like nannying either. I'm about ready to send him back! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
People thinking the babies name is Emma as they apparently accidently said it on live? Probably fake to get engagement up

Reactions: 5
People thinking the babies name is Emma as they apparently accidently said it on live? Probably fake to get engagement up
Emma seems very ‘normal’ for them, especially with having an Oakley which is a bit different.

It is April Fools Day today so I wouldn’t be shocked if they’ve done it to play into that 😅

Reactions: 6
Emma seems very ‘normal’ for them, especially with having an Oakley which is a bit different.

It is April Fools Day today so I wouldn’t be shocked if they’ve done it to play into that 😅
Yeah that's why I think it's not real as it's too normal. I saw it a few days ago I think so I don't think its april fools content

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.