Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Leah, she seems like such a sweet girl and lovely mum, Caitlin tho 🤮🤮she’s a horror

Reactions: 18
They’re saying Leah never liked a girl before… but wasn’t there drama over Leah having an ex girlfriends bracelet or something?

Reactions: 4
With Leah's pregnancy, everything was 'our' and 'we', but obviously this time around it's just Caitlins. I remember when Leah put up a post with 'pack my hospital bag' on it, and Cailtlin reposted it with 'our' over the 'my' 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I just watched the video where Caitlin is craving a dish she used to make with her Mum… wth 🤣🤣 She’s so cringy and I didn’t believe that for one second. She couldn’t even pull a sad face without a smirk.

Reactions: 12
With Leah's pregnancy, everything was 'our' and 'we', but obviously this time around it's just Caitlins. I remember when Leah put up a post with 'pack my hospital bag' on it, and Cailtlin reposted it with 'our' over the 'my' 🙄
the more I read about these two, the ginger one specifically, the more I think Wtaf

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s yours is mine and what’s mine is mine 🤡

Feel like she’s gonna be really possessive over this baby and yet do absolutely jack tit in terms of taking care of it (other than for show maybe)

Reactions: 23
This feels like watching a car being driven by someone who's having a seizure (that someone being Caitlin who clearly is the dominant one in the relationship). You know it's gonna end in disaster but you can't look away. Poor kids is all I have to say.

Reactions: 17
They've got everything they could possibly need but they can't say no to a freebie, doesn't matter what it is

Reactions: 12
Gifted a Snuz pod??? Do they not have a bedside crib from Oakley ..
and me & my boyfriend spent our hard earned money on ours.. and everything else for the baby. like normal people do 🙃 lazy gits, if they already have one/can afford one they should donate it to one of the many families who need a place for their baby to sleep and can’t afford it

Reactions: 13
I actually despise when big companies gift baby items to people who can afford it!
They gifted carrie fletcher a snuz as well.
When there's so many families struggling.

Actual small businesses gifting little persinlised items I can at least understand. But not big companies who don't need the advertising.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.