Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photoshoot pictures just give me the ick and it just screams narc vibes. Caitlin is actually obsessed with herself and you think that she was the first pregnant woman with how she acts on social media. I don't remember and I'm sure that Leah did not do a photoshoot or if she did, it was one that they did themselves.

I do wonder how she is going to be once she has this baby. I do see her being more attached to this one, especially since it is a girl and she was the one pregnant with her. I could easily see Caitlin dressing her up as a 'mini me,' and making more content with her daughter than Oakley.

Reactions: 11
The photoshoot pictures just give me the ick and it just screams narc vibes. Caitlin is actually obsessed with herself and you think that she was the first pregnant woman with how she acts on social media. I don't remember and I'm sure that Leah did not do a photoshoot or if she did, it was one that they did themselves.

I do wonder how she is going to be once she has this baby. I do see her being more attached to this one, especially since it is a girl and she was the one pregnant with her. I could easily see Caitlin dressing her up as a 'mini me,' and making more content with her daughter than Oakley.
Oakley is Caitlin’s biological child though, the new baby is Leah’s

When is Caitlin actually due to give birth? I feel like she’s been pregnant for 2 years

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just realised there is a thread for these two. I don’t know why but Caitlin really doesn’t seem very maternal and it just seems like Leah does everything, especially since Leah said she’s done all the BLW and stuff with Oakley. Caitlin to me really gives off narcissistic vibes and always belittles Leah. I quite like Leah, she seems genuine and quite sweet and I think she’d do so much better without Caitlin weighing her down all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Next month

I will be amazed if she doesn’t have a c-section
It’s not like Leah will have to do anything different. She already runs around after her and Oakley.
plus, the munchie in her will probably fabricate 25 different wound infections.

Reactions: 10
It’s not like Leah will have to do anything different. She already runs around after her and Oakley.
plus, the munchie in her will probably fabricate 25 different wound infections.
I’m calling it now that she claims sepsis

Reactions: 15
Or dramatically faints after and claims retained placenta or internal bleeding. I can genuinely see it and it terrifies me she is responsible for 2 children.

Reactions: 12
Next month

I will be amazed if she doesn’t have a c-section
Idk I feel like she’ll want to go all natural, no drugs or nothing, so she can rub it in Leah’s face that she didn’t have to have a section (with some drama about nearly dying or some nonsense)

Idk I feel like she’ll want to go all natural, no drugs or nothing, so she can rub it in Leah’s face that she didn’t have to have a section (with some drama about nearly dying or some nonsense)
That’s what she said she wants. Just can’t see it happening. Too munchie to pass up the opportunity lmao
---
Just seen her insta story saying that hey used to take the kid swimming but stopped because it was too cold?? Where were they taking him swimming, the Arctic Ocean??

• Haha
Check her Instagram as she's said that her consultant has said she's not allowed past 40 weeks and it'll be a C-section once she hits 40+1.

Several people have called her out.

Reactions: 4
Check her Instagram as she's said that her consultant has said she's not allowed past 40 weeks and it'll be a C-section once she hits 40+1.

Several people have called her out.
From what I understand from friends who have had IVF, this is quite standard to not go past the due date.

Reactions: 2
From what I understand from friends who have had IVF, this is quite standard to not go past the due date.
It's outdated info. I am currently pregnant with an IVF baby. They have told me I can be induced at 40 weeks if I want but it's completely my choice. I know some trusts may be different. But people were commenting on her post who were with the same trust.

Reactions: 1
This actually makes me feel really sad for Leah.
it’s giving the vibe that she didn’t want to go all out for her maternity shoot because she probably felt like Caitlin would feel left out or would make an issue with it
But Leah went extravagant with hers, professional shoot, outfit changes etc.
just feels a bit… off

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.