Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get not showing oakleys face in real life, but surely an illustration is ok. It looks weird him not having a face when they do. Nevertheless itā€™s absolutely terrifying, especially Caitlin šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I get not showing oakleys face in real life, but surely an illustration is ok. It looks weird him not having a face when they do. Nevertheless itā€™s absolutely terrifying, especially Caitlin šŸ˜‚
I just donā€™t understand why they insist on showing a blurred/blank face instead of just a cute pic of him from the back/looking away. Thatā€™s what I do with my son - itā€™s so easy to keep their privacy while not shared weird blurred photos.

Reactions: 8
Has Caitlin made sure she looks alright and Leah looks ugly af on purpose?

Reactions: 7
On this post .. the last pic ?? Anyone else find that really odd? Nothing wrong with the picture itself if it was just for them, itā€™s cute ! However there are unfortunately awful people on the Internet, who they are apparently protecting him from by not showing his face? But yeah no problem showing him booty up in the air covered in cake!
(Again - the photo should be completely innocent ; and they could have kept it that way by keeping it to themselves!!!! No need for it to be online when it can be SUCH a dangerous place for the children of ā€˜influencersā€™)

Attachments

Reactions: 1
On this post .. the last pic ?? Anyone else find that really odd? Nothing wrong with the picture itself if it was just for them, itā€™s cute ! However there are unfortunately awful people on the Internet, who they are apparently protecting him from by not showing his face? But yeah no problem showing him booty up in the air covered in cake!
(Again - the photo should be completely innocent ; and they could have kept it that way by keeping it to themselves!!!! No need for it to be online when it can be SUCH a dangerous place for the children of ā€˜influencersā€™)
Exactly this!

The only thing we have not seen is his eyes.
You still know his hair colour. We have seen his side profile. They think they are being so good hiding his face, but showing everything else just defies the point. As I have said before we know his full name, his birthday and who his parents are. And pretty much where they live.

So wheres his privacy?

Reactions: 13
I couldnā€™t sleep last night and was reading this thread and decided to scroll back on her instagram - didnā€™t take me too long to get back to when she was a wheelchair user šŸ˜‚ she definitely has some form of Munchausens. You can also see the codependency between her and Leah from early on which is madness. I donā€™t think Leah had a chance for the relationship to end early like lots of young relationships do. I imagine caitlin would threaten all sorts
God Iā€™m getting serious Munchausen vibes from Caitlin
Just catching up on this thread so sorry if someone has already mentioned this. But Iā€™m wondering if this constant list of ailments from Caitlin is from having to be around her mum who was unwell from such a young age.

Random story but my in-laws are foster carers and they had a kid who would copy and say he had issues from what his nan used to say (who he was removed from). Like he would always walk around saying his back/hip/fingers hurt etc and that he couldnā€™t stand up straight but the boy was 5 and had nothing wrong with him. He honestly was a lovely boy who had no problems running round and playing but it was always when he had done something he wasnā€™t supposed to or around new people that he would then say he wasnā€™t well. Almost like an attention thing/get out of jail free card.

Again random story but this is what comes to mind when Caitlin is saying sheā€™s sick. But it screams to me that sheā€™s been around illness her whole life so it isnā€™t that surprising to me that she carries it on.

Reactions: 12
Just catching up on this thread so sorry if someone has already mentioned this. But Iā€™m wondering if this constant list of ailments from Caitlin is from having to be around her mum who was unwell from such a young age.

Random story but my in-laws are foster carers and they had a kid who would copy and say he had issues from what his nan used to say (who he was removed from). Like he would always walk around saying his back/hip/fingers hurt etc and that he couldnā€™t stand up straight but the boy was 5 and had nothing wrong with him. He honestly was a lovely boy who had no problems running round and playing but it was always when he had done something he wasnā€™t supposed to or around new people that he would then say he wasnā€™t well. Almost like an attention thing/get out of jail free card.

Again random story but this is what comes to mind when Caitlin is saying sheā€™s sick. But it screams to me that sheā€™s been around illness her whole life so it isnā€™t that surprising to me that she carries it on.
I think sheā€™s probably also seen her mum get loads of attention and maybe at times felt forgotten or been neglected when her mum was super poorly, so possibly picked it up as an attention seeking way. Caitlin is deffo a narc tho

Reactions: 8

Yeh I think Iā€™ve posted something similar and I completely agree. Classic munchie behaviour

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s weird that these people think theyā€™re safeguarding their baby from online ponces by showing everything but the very middle of his face. Do they reckon Pervy Pete is like ā€œnah I wonā€™t save that video because I canā€™t see his eyes and to me, a pedalo, the eyes are the most important of a childā€™s anatomyā€.
duck off

Reactions: 19
Swear Iā€™ve never seen the ginger one holding that kid. I know sheā€™s pregnant but still

Reactions: 10
The maternity shoot pics are giving serioussss narc vibes. She thinks sheā€™s the universeā€™s main character it actually is so incredibly insanešŸ¤£

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.