Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck offffff are they starting a podcast???!

Absolutely hate that everyone and their nan and their nan's dog and their nan's dog's bone think it's a good idea to start a podcast. Why are people so self absorbed???

And these two are the least podcastworthy people going. They dont have an interesting thought or opinion between them.
Screenshot_20240201_195006_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh duck offffff are they starting a podcast???!

Absolutely hate that everyone and their nan and their nan's dog and their nan's dog's bone think it's a good idea to start a podcast. Why are people so self absorbed???

And these two are the least podcastworthy people going. They dont have an interesting thought or opinion between them.
View attachment 2729506
Really hoping they’re just a guest on somebody else’s cos Jesus Christ 😭

Reactions: 1
Leah is so much prettier than Caitlin, there's just something rodent like about her face 😂
I don’t normally like commenting on faces (you can lose weight etc but you can’t change much about your face!) but I think she looks absolutely psycho. Her expressions are something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find them so high and mighty about not sharing their children’s faces, just don’t and be done with it don’t make a huge song and dance about it

Reactions: 10
I find them so high and mighty about not sharing their children’s faces, just don’t and be done with it don’t make a huge song and dance about it
That’s the only likeable thing about them is they protect his face from SM

Reactions: 3
Idk if just me but I never really understood the point of showing any pictures/videos but blurring or covering the faces
Either show them or don’t show them at all? You’re still sharing their lives and things about them.

Reactions: 12
Idk if just me but I never really understood the point of showing any pictures/videos but blurring or covering the faces
Either show them or don’t show them at all? You’re still sharing their lives and things about them.
This is what I feel!

You are still sharing everything, his face blurred means nothing
We know his name, his birthday. His laugh. How he plays. How he walks.

Reactions: 11
This is what I've always said.

It's hardly protecting them.
Their identity.. maybe.
But the biggest issue with a certain type of people watching them... they don't care about the face.
Especially when I've seen videos of kids in nappies and swimsuits with blurred faces.
Do you really think they care that the face is blurred?

Reactions: 11
I don't think I could live my life where nothing is private.
Why do they need to share her giving Leah flowers and reading the cards.
Is nothing just personal anymore?

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen that picture of the ginger one in the yellow mushroom cardigan because she looks bleeping mental

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen that picture of the ginger one in the yellow mushroom cardigan because she looks bleeping mental
she actually looks possessed. imagine that staring down at you right after you’ve been brought into the world. poor kid

Reactions: 2
Why is the ginger weirdo saying she doesn’t loom pregnant from the front? It’s blindingly obvious she’s either pregnant from the bloody front.

Reactions: 9
Her Mum came through on a psychic reading but you have to watch the YouTube video to see. Anyone else think it's so disrespectful using her Mums death for YouTube views?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.