Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SAAAAME! I had 3 accounts over the years, first one I had to delete as I had crazy stalker people contacting my family😂
Haaaaha, my usernames changed between Polliesrecovery / pollievslife / polliesjourney…. Except my name is something that rhymes with Pollie if that gives it away 🤣

Reactions: 1
Oh wow just watched their recent YT video. Poor Leah, you can see she’s getting totally worn down by Caitlin. I feel like Caitlin’s trying to embarrass her especially with the bogey story and not telling her when they were seeing the Midwife. Then again inserting a picture of her toothbrush saying no way she would use that etc. You can totally tell Caitlin makes Leah feel bad about stuff allll the time. No wonder all the comments are switched off.

Reactions: 11
Oh wow just watched their recent YT video. Poor Leah, you can see she’s getting totally worn down by Caitlin. I feel like Caitlin’s trying to embarrass her especially with the bogey story and not telling her when they were seeing the Midwife. Then again inserting a picture of her toothbrush saying no way she would use that etc. You can totally tell Caitlin makes Leah feel bad about stuff allll the time. No wonder all the comments are switched off.
on the one hand i want to watch it. on the other, i’d rather scoop my eyeballs out with a spoon. so i guess i’ll live another day just *imagining* how condescending and unfunny caitlin is

on the one hand i want to watch it. on the other, i’d rather scoop my eyeballs out with a spoon. so i guess i’ll live another day just *imagining* how condescending and unfunny caitlin is
If any poor soul can brave watching the ginger one for so long ifs there any chance of a summary because I don’t want to launch my phone across the room x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was a struggle to watch. They were playing a game of Agree to Disagree where they had scenarios and had to choose if they agreed or not with the statement. One of them was if they’d get back with a partner after they cheated, and according to Caitlin she already did because a year into the relationship, Leah found a bracelet she was getting re measured for an ex. She told Caitlin, who said she didn’t feel comfortable with Leah reaching out to give it back to the ex and Leah did it anyway.

Leah said this situation has still been brewing for 8 years now so sounds like Caitlin really hasn’t forgot about it. Caitlin also had digs at Leah for smacking her bum too hard and holding Conor’s hand occasionally. They’re honestly unbearable

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Haaaaha, my usernames changed between Polliesrecovery / pollievslife / polliesjourney…. Except my name is something that rhymes with Pollie if that gives it away 🤣

Def rings a bell, I had very weird and definitely identifying usernames😂

It was a struggle to watch. They were playing a game of Agree to Disagree where they had scenarios and had to choose if they agreed or not with the statement. One of them was if they’d get back with a partner after they cheated, and according to Caitlin she already did because a year into the relationship, Leah found a bracelet she was getting re measured for an ex. She told Caitlin, who said she didn’t feel comfortable with Leah reaching out to give it back to the ex and Leah did it anyway.

Leah said this situation has still been brewing for 8 years now so sounds like Caitlin really hasn’t forgot about it. Caitlin also had digs at Leah for smacking her bum too hard and holding Conor’s hand occasionally. They’re honestly unbearable
Jesus Christ lol it’s like two teenagers. It’s actually a bit scary to realise they’re going to be responsible for two kids.

Thanks for the summary, medal to you for watching 🥇

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think this was early in their TikTok days, and of course no one is obligated to speak on any conditions or neurodivergence. But didn’t Caitlin used to say she was autistic and Leah had OCD, and not to long after Caitlin suddenly had all the compulsions Leah mentioned having?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think this was early in their TikTok days, and of course no one is obligated to speak on any conditions or neurodivergence. But didn’t Caitlin used to say she was autistic and Leah had OCD, and not to long after Caitlin suddenly had all the compulsions Leah mentioned having?
Yeh I remember that

Yeah I remember them doing a video saying they had to go to Costa every morning and get the same drink because of Caitlin’s autism lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t watch them because she makes me want to beat myself with my ukelele but I found these

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
I couldn’t sleep last night and was reading this thread and decided to scroll back on her instagram - didn’t take me too long to get back to when she was a wheelchair user 😂 she definitely has some form of Munchausens. You can also see the codependency between her and Leah from early on which is madness. I don’t think Leah had a chance for the relationship to end early like lots of young relationships do. I imagine caitlin would threaten all sorts

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I couldn’t sleep last night and was reading this thread and decided to scroll back on her instagram - didn’t take me too long to get back to when she was a wheelchair user 😂 she definitely has some form of Munchausens. You can also see the codependency between her and Leah from early on which is madness. I don’t think Leah had a chance for the relationship to end early like lots of young relationships do. I imagine caitlin would threaten all sorts
I thankfully missed the wheelchair era. Why did she claim she needed to use it??

Reactions: 2
I thankfully missed the wheelchair era. Why did she claim she needed to use it??
She apparently has POTS and EDS but despite posting a grand total of THREE pictures of her in a wheelchair, she never specifically said on her insta why she was using it. She might have said it elsewhere but I wasn't around for that era either so I'm not sure.

She apparently has POTS and EDS but despite posting a grand total of THREE pictures of her in a wheelchair, she never specifically said on her insta why she was using it. She might have said it elsewhere but I wasn't around for that era either so I'm not sure.
POTS and EDS are such munchie conditions ahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ahhh thanku off to Google them,I was well out I thoughts eds was eating disorders and no idea about first one lol

They’ll be fucked when Leah’s teaching Oakley the alphabet. Ginger one will be busy on the internet diagnosing herself with ABCD

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.