Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very strange behaviour that she’s suddenly posting dancing videos wearing nothing but a bra despite the fact there’s literal snow in England right now and ice cold temperatures, got to show that heart monitor off fully right?

She’s really going for it with the dances too, definitely trying to get her pulse up so they’re concerned about it. You’re recommended not to exercise when you wear those.
Sadly for her if there’s a short spike in her pulse they’re not going to be concerned, they’ll know she was exercising if all the waves stay within normal ranges. It’s measuring electrical activity and she can’t mess with that. It won’t come back as abnormal unless she genuinely has a heart condition

Reactions: 13
She looks positively gleeful and glowing with the heart monitor on. It’s been well documented in the past how she’s proper munchy and it makes me sick. The whole wheelchair thing, as someone who has had to use a wheelchair on and off and mobility Aids permanently for over 20 years and who was accused as a kid of making it up for attention (until they did the right fuxking tests and realised how unwell I was) witches doing tit like this makes me sick. I was also part of the same ED online community they met in, hated her then dislike her now. She’s also been so righteous and attention seeking. I feel sorry for Leah and their poor kids
I only vaguely remember when Catlins IG was an Ed recovery account. What was she like then?

I was also part of the same ED online community they met in, hated her then dislike her now. She’s also been so righteous and attention seeking. I feel sorry for Leah and their poor kids
Ooh, got any tea you can spill?

Nah was a long time ago, there were certain cliques within the community, I was part of another than her, as I said she’s always been better than everyone else nkt helped by the fact that everyone blew smoke up her arse, especially when her and Leah got together, there was a phase of what happened to them happening, loads of ‘relationships’ forming, sometimes when they hadn’t even met it was a bit weird. I spoke to her once or twice she literally thigiht she knew it all, even though my ED is almost as old as she is😂

Not tea so much, but Caitlin made you feel if you weren’t anorexic or as unwell/underweight as her, you weren’t properly sick. I had a mixture of bulimia, exercise addiction and anorexia, I can’t remember if I spoke to her but even just her presence online made me feel like because I hadn’t been in hospital I wasn’t ill enough or thin enough ( I was because I was underweight and wore childrens age 11 even though I was 23)
Honestly don’t get how her and Leah work because I’m sure Leah had bulimia and was never underweight when I followed her, also Caitlin was super super attention seeking then 😳

• Sad
  • Heart
Which ones which? I've only watched a couple and not sure lol but I do know the ginger one irritates the fk out of me

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was also part of the ed recovery community and they were both nice to me as I had a fairly big account but I feel like caitlin was the type to only associate with the “popular” accounts and Leah was more genuine. it was a very weird time, like a world of its own. caitlin had another girlfriend in the ed community before Leah, her name was Jay. someone said here about her wheelchair and I completely forgot about that! I remember it now, does anyone know why she actually used it, and why she suddenly stopped? very bizarre. she thrives off of attention

Reactions: 4
Click baiting cheating now.

Is there now low these two won't stoop to?

Of you have to turn comments off in insta and tiktok then you must know you are doing something wrong.

Reactions: 9
I was also part of the ed recovery community and they were both nice to me as I had a fairly big account but I feel like caitlin was the type to only associate with the “popular” accounts and Leah was more genuine. it was a very weird time, like a world of its own. caitlin had another girlfriend in the ed community before Leah, her name was Jay. someone said here about her wheelchair and I completely forgot about that! I remember it now, does anyone know why she actually used it, and why she suddenly stopped? very bizarre. she thrives off of attention

I forgot about jay! I wonder if we were part of the same circles and ever spoke!

Can someone correct me if I’m wrong, I could go back and read but I just really cbaaa with that!🤣 I’m sure I read on one of their threads that crazy eyes claimed she had Crohn’s disease? If that’s the case pregnancy is really bad for some people with Crohn’s as it can trigger a massive flare up/baby loss.
I just can’t remember if it was one of these two that claimed it 🤔

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry since when was returning a bracelet considered to be cheating 🤣
Since it was clearly prime fodder for content.
The comments - when they were still on - were absolutely raging.
It's all fuelled by Caitlin, Leah seems so sick of this tit.

Reactions: 2
Can someone correct me if I’m wrong, I could go back and read but I just really cbaaa with that!🤣 I’m sure I read on one of their threads that crazy eyes claimed she had Crohn’s disease? If that’s the case pregnancy is really bad for some people with Crohn’s as it can trigger a massive flare up/baby loss.
I think you may be thinking of Camilla and Julie. I'm sure Julie claimed to have Chron's Disease or was getting checked for it at least.

Although I may be imagining that too 🤣 they both blur into one

Last edited:
Leah said she had it. I remember as my partner at the time had it so it stuck in my head. Never heard anything about it since so duck knows if she made it up or what.

Reactions: 5
Leah said she had it. I remember as my partner at the time had it so it stuck in my head. Never heard anything about it since so duck knows if she made it up or what.
I did think it was her who said it, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her speak on it which is why I don’t believe she does and considering how dangerous it is or could potentially be whilst pregnant I was surprised she hadn’t spoken on it. 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.