Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leah did an ask me anything yesterday where she said her and Caitlin are still struggling f with their relationship, though baits better than what it was, and have good and bad days. But the way she responded it seemed more down than up - really begs the question why they tried for baby number 2 before settling more into parent life and getting themselves back on track.

And I do feel for Leah it’s never nice being stuck in a rut with your body image but they’re literally content creators who work from home -surely she could be getting her steps in every day or making healthier food choices. I personally don’t think there’s anything wrong with her body but she clearly is struggling, and she is in a better position than most to do spend Time on her health and well-being??

Reactions: 14
Considering they met through an eating disorder support thing online it’s SO fucked up
---

Oakley is genetically Caitlin’s so she’ll probs end up stealing them both lmao
Do you mean Leah? The embryos are Leah's not Caitlins. Once both names are on the birth certificate it's irrelevant who gave birth when it comes to custody.
---
Do you mean Leah? The embryos are Leah's not Caitlins. Once both names are on the birth certificate it's irrelevant who gave birth when it comes to custody.
Actually Oakley is Caitlins and baby gewl is Leah's.... How did I not know that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
really begs the question why they tried for baby number 2 before settling more into parent life and getting themselves back on track.
Think it’s a combination of ✨content✨ and Caitlin. not being able to stand the attention being on someone else, like someone said yesterday.

Leah looks great, but I have a feeling she’s doing 99% of looking after the baby (Oakley not the ginger one) care so that doesn’t leave a lot of time for any self-care.

Think it’s a combination of ✨content✨ and Caitlin. not being able to stand the attention being on someone else, like someone said yesterday.

Leah looks great, but I have a feeling she’s doing 99% of looking after the baby (Oakley not the ginger one) care so that doesn’t leave a lot of time for any self-care.
Plus learning how to lose weight healthily after having an eating disorder is SO hard. I really like Leah and think she would thrive without Caitlin.

Reactions: 23

This has me crying hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Very true - I hadn’t really considered just because they’re both at home doesn’t mean childcare is split 50/50.
---
Very true - I hadn’t really considered just because they’re both at home doesn’t mean childcare is split 50/50.
Just to add though you saw Caitlin have Oak a LOT when he was a newborn always joking him etc. Since he’s gotten older you always see him with Leah or Leah holding him. I remember people saying she held him more than Leah when he was first born despite her being the one who gave birth to him. Bet you won’t see baby gewl with Leah more than Caitlin when she is born

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yet again you have Leah sharing nice clips of her wife singing, Caitlin just focusing on herself. Does she drive or does Leah just get the honour of doing all that too?

Reactions: 6
Had a quick gander at their account last night and saw it was still all scripted immature nonsense so that’s my contribution to the thread this week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Had a quick gander at their account last night and saw it was still all scripted immature nonsense so that’s my contribution to the thread this week 😂
yeah it’s a wonder what their real lives are like? Just Leah being basically a stay at home solo mother of 2 (soon to be 3 😂)

Reactions: 4
Very depressing first birthday party with nobody influencers they've never met before?

Embarrassing having manic Imogenation there

Just to add to the self-care thing, note how Caitlin always has her nails done & how much tit she posts about clothes and whatever. Haven’t seen much like that from Leah. Maybe some stuff about her hair but I know I struggled a year postpartum with my hair so that’s fair haha. Thankfully it’s finally grown back, I was fuming about it lmao

Reactions: 5
Very depressing first birthday party with nobody influencers they've never met before?

Embarrassing having manic Imogenation there
Sad beige birthday party for sad beige influencer baby
So tragic to invite weird internet influencers that they’ve never met before…like where is the safeguarding lmao

The recent tiktok!
Dancing around with a heart monitor on!
What is wrong with her?

Reactions: 10
She looks positively gleeful and glowing with the heart monitor on. It’s been well documented in the past how she’s proper munchy and it makes me sick. The whole wheelchair thing, as someone who has had to use a wheelchair on and off and mobility Aids permanently for over 20 years and who was accused as a kid of making it up for attention (until they did the right fuxking tests and realised how unwell I was) witches doing tit like this makes me sick. I was also part of the same ED online community they met in, hated her then dislike her now. She’s also been so righteous and attention seeking. I feel sorry for Leah and their poor kids

Reactions: 19
She looks positively gleeful and glowing with the heart monitor on. It’s been well documented in the past how she’s proper munchy and it makes me sick. The whole wheelchair thing, as someone who has had to use a wheelchair on and off and mobility Aids permanently for over 20 years and who was accused as a kid of making it up for attention (until they did the right fuxking tests and realised how unwell I was) witches doing tit like this makes me sick. I was also part of the same ED online community they met in, hated her then dislike her now. She’s also been so righteous and attention seeking. I feel sorry for Leah and their poor kids
Also her growing up with a sick mum rings alarm bells. Saw how much attention she got (whilst subsequently not getting attention from her mum due to her being unwell) is a recipe for munchie disaster

Reactions: 11
These two literally do nothing but prance around on tiktok all day why is their Christmas tree still up

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.