Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There baby is already born though. And ivf takes time so there baby would be at least 1 by the time another could be born.

But i wouldn't suggest going throyght ivf treatment with a newborn and post partum wife!
I was referring to being pregnant at the same time.
They said they're considering doing it in the future.
So with the child they already have and then both of them pregnant at the same time sometime in the future
---
Dunno who they are but also ridiculous. Like for one it’s just impractical, what if they’re in labour at the same time; they’ll be unable to support each other during each others births. Likewise what if one (or both) have a complication during delivery?! There’s just so many risks but of course these attention seekers just want to make content and take photos they don’t consider the actual practicalities of it.
They're a Norwegian couple on tiktok. Very similar to Caitlin and Leah.

Both of them being postpartum at the exact same time is so bleeping stupid
It’s mental to have you both giving birth potentially at the same time.. one could end up 2 weeks late and one could end up being really early.. babies are unpredictable. Also having you both going through the 4th trimester at the same time is crazy to me. It’s hard enough being a woman with a husband while going through postpartum but to be going through it while your wife also is too.. i couldn’t even imagine! You can tell it’s their first baby(s) don’t think they would have done that if it was a 2nd baby.
I think with Camilla and Julie now they’ve had the baby and Julie is breastfeeding etc I think they might have slightly changed their plans (from what I’ve gathered from stories)
Babies are god damn hard work! I had my 2 close ish, 2 years between mine and omg it’s been the hardest thing for me going from 1-2.

Reactions: 8
Just saw this on tiktok

This is the picture of the necklace, make of it what you will

It does sort of look like Lily (not my name😭) and would fit the nature theme with Oakley
But some people are saying it looks like Arabic so could be Arabic spelling of whatever their name is?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Please tell me it's not only me! Isn't this really bleeping weird? Imagining asking (presumably Leah) to take this photo looking really sad with an urn? What has the world come to!
Literally came on here to say this , it’s like wtf, like yer I took a pic after my surgery when I had my left tube removed due to an ectopic ( coz I had to have oxygen and was still a little in the after surgery head space) but only Close family have seen it but will never post it. Like some stuff should stay private

Reactions: 2
what was the point in making a video comparing her bump with leah’s? they’re 2 different people, of course they’re going to carry differently? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
what was the point in making a video comparing her bump with leah’s? they’re 2 different people, of course they’re going to carry differently? 🙄
Caitlin gives me the vibes that she got pregnant because Leah did and she couldn't handle the attention being on Leah. Leah still hasn't gotten over her last pregnancy. I don't think Caitlin coped well with leah being the one who was pregnant and gave birth

Reactions: 25
Their stories lately are very different. Leah is so open and honest and sweet about how she's feeling about her postpartum body. Meanwhile Caitlin just slags her off....
I feel sorry for the baby and for Leah.
I am 100% sure Caitlin will do some stupid comparison crap comparing "her" baby to Oakley and once the baby is here I very much see it as Leah with Oakley and Caitlin with her kid. They won't be a family just two single married women playing house with their living dolls.

Reactions: 17
I feel so sorry for Leah, can you imagine your wife going on about how small and neat your bump is while you’re having body image issues. Then posting bitchy stories because you’ve not tidied up the clothes after finding out none fit.

Reactions: 14
I feel so sorry for Leah, can you imagine your wife going on about how small and neat your bump is while you’re having body image issues. Then posting bitchy stories because you’ve not tidied up the clothes after finding out none fit.
Considering they met through an eating disorder support thing online it’s SO fucked up
---
Their stories lately are very different. Leah is so open and honest and sweet about how she's feeling about her postpartum body. Meanwhile Caitlin just slags her off....
I feel sorry for the baby and for Leah.
I am 100% sure Caitlin will do some stupid comparison crap comparing "her" baby to Oakley and once the baby is here I very much see it as Leah with Oakley and Caitlin with her kid. They won't be a family just two single married women playing house with their living dolls.
Oakley is genetically Caitlin’s so she’ll probs end up stealing them both lmao

Reactions: 9
i really feel for leah too, she’s so pretty and there is nothing wrong with her body at all so to see that caitlin, the person who supposedly loves her, isn’t even lifting her up with these things and instead is being self absorbed and banging on about her own body just makes me sad

Reactions: 11
If it was just Leah on her own I think I'd definitely watch her videos. Crazy eyes seems like she is reading off a script but on Leah's videos on her own she seems more natural and likeable

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.