Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did wonder if they didn't reveal it at all and it was just a way of getting people to watch their videos

Reactions: 6
On a necklace which is blurred but un blurs for a moment, according to comments.
Why would you wear it?

Main guesses are Noel, lola and Cleo.
am i the only one who thinks it’s odd to wear a necklace with the name of your unborn child on it?

Reactions: 15
am i the only one who thinks it’s odd to wear a necklace with the name of your unborn child on it?
yeah defo odd
Just my own opinion
What if ya kid comes out and you don’t think they suit the name?! Or you go off it?!
feels a bit staged to me

Reactions: 9
yeah defo odd
Just my own opinion
What if ya kid comes out and you don’t think they suit the name?! Or you go off it?!
feels a bit staged to me
It's so staged

Because all why even comment on it and then post another video saying oops we leaked the name.
Everything is strategic with them too.

Reactions: 10
It's so staged

Because all why even comment on it and then post another video saying oops we leaked the name.
Everything is strategic with them too.
exactly what I thought when I saw that video, they haven’t even taken the yt vid down so why then draw attention to it. And like someone said, why wear the necklaces in the first place… they clearly had to edit the video as well so even if you wore them you’d be making sure the filter didn’t slip at all

Reactions: 5
If it was accidental they’d of quickly removed the video and kept it hush hush. It’s either not the name or it’s the name and they’ve done it this way for engagement/attention.

yeah defo odd
Just my own opinion
feels a bit staged to me
Or comes out a boy 🤣

Did anyone actually see the necklace when it unblurred?

I'm still convinced it didn't and they've used fake profiles to spread saying it did so that people watch the whole video 😂

It was definitely Lola. There was hundreds of comments saying it and then they turned off comments. I didn’t see it in the video myself but far too many said it on both YouTube and instagram

Noel is just the bauble behind them on the tree

Theyll deffo go for Anna (caitlins mum) for the middle name so my bets are Lola Anna and then whatever their last name is

Reactions: 5
Just read in the daily fail on sunday about a couple who are carrying each others babies like these two idiots and it claims they are the first in the UK. Didn’t actually read all of it so not sure if they meant they are the first to carry at the same time and use the same sperm donor but they definitely aren’t the first in the UK to do recipricle IVF as there’s another lesbian couple that have done it. Pretty sure they are called Abi and Cole. But the shorter one of the couple is the more “masculine” one and the taller one has dark and I’m sure has an under cut and she’s the one that carried the other ones baby. (Not sure who is who I’m tit with names 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just read in the daily fail on sunday about a couple who are carrying each others babies like these two idiots and it claims they are the first in the UK. Didn’t actually read all of it so not sure if they meant they are the first to carry at the same time and use the same sperm donor but they definitely aren’t the first in the UK to do recipricle IVF as there’s another lesbian couple that have done it. Pretty sure they are called Abi and Cole. But the shorter one of the couple is the more “masculine” one and the taller one has dark and I’m sure has an under cut and she’s the one that carried the other ones baby. (Not sure who is who I’m tit with names 😂)
There are dozens (if not more) of lesbian couples who have done reciprocal IVF in the UK, most of them just aren’t on tiktok sharing every detail like Caitlin and Leah and Cole and Abbie 😂

Simultaneously with the same sperm donor then yes, the DM couple might be the first but I wouldn’t place a large amount of money on that being the case either.

ETA: Read the article and tbh it’s more overlapping than simultaneous given there’s the best part of two months between their due dates - First week of Jan vs end of Feb.

Reactions: 3
There are dozens (if not more) of lesbian couples who have done reciprocal IVF in the UK, most of them just aren’t on tiktok sharing every detail like Caitlin and Leah and Cole and Abbie 😂

Simultaneously with the same sperm donor then yes, the DM couple might be the first but I wouldn’t place a large amount of money on that being the case either.

ETA: Read the article and tbh it’s more overlapping than simultaneous given there’s the best part of two months between their due dates - First week of Jan vs end of Feb.
It is the daily fail so I wouldn’t take it as gospel. I was just a little confused by them being the first in the UK, but I can’t read that well so gave up reading it.

Reactions: 1

Summary - lesbian couple have swapped fertilised eggs and carrying each others child and due within a few weeks of each other. Both eggs fertilised by the same sperm donor so that the kids are biological siblings.

Reactions: 1

Summary - lesbian couple have swapped fertilised eggs and carrying each others child and due within a few weeks of each other. Both eggs fertilised by the same sperm donor so that the kids are biological siblings.
Both of them being postpartum at the exact same time is so bleeping stupid

Reactions: 16
Both of them being postpartum at the exact same time is so bleeping stupid
Also abit confusing for the children. They won't be twins.
Not sure why they didn't just do one at a time.
But good for them. But they are definitely not the first to do this.

It is the daily fail so I wouldn’t take it as gospel. I was just a little confused by them being the first in the UK, but I can’t read that well so gave up reading it.
I think it’s the daily fails writing that makes it difficult to read to be fair, they must be paid by the word as they never use one where a whole paragraph can be used instead.

Reactions: 2
Camilla and Julie are apparently considering doing this.
Whilst having a child already!
Dunno who they are but also ridiculous. Like for one it’s just impractical, what if they’re in labour at the same time; they’ll be unable to support each other during each others births. Likewise what if one (or both) have a complication during delivery?! There’s just so many risks but of course these attention seekers just want to make content and take photos they don’t consider the actual practicalities of it.

Reactions: 6
Camilla and Julie are apparently considering doing this.
Whilst having a child already!
There baby is already born though. And ivf takes time so there baby would be at least 1 by the time another could be born.

But i wouldn't suggest going throyght ivf treatment with a newborn and post partum wife!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.