Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not trying to undermine anyone on here who has had hyperemesis as it sounds absolutely horrific but isn’t there variations of it? Not trying to defend Caitlin but I’m pretty sure you can have mild hyperemesis as it’s more of a spectrum.
I hadn’t seen the posts on her channel until now, I just had a look and it does sound like she does have it and feel like a bit of a d*ck for assuming that she was over exaggerating as it is a horrible and debilitating condition.

with the way she acts it is a bit like the boy who cried wolf story I’m afraid so it’s hard to believe when things are truly put on for views or not.

But I do take back what I said after reading her channel. I do truly hope she doesn’t suffer too badly but I think people would be more inclined to believe her if she didn’t constantly dramatise and exaggerate everything.

Reactions: 8
Okay now I've actually read the channel I feel bad, it does sound like she is going through a horrible time with hyperemesis. It's hard to belive her sometimes maybe I shouldn't have assumed she was exaggerating 😅

Reactions: 3
Okay now I've actually read the channel I feel bad, it does sound like she is going through a horrible time with hyperemesis. It's hard to belive her sometimes maybe I shouldn't have assumed she was exaggerating 😅
I mean it’s Caitlin, it’s always fair to assume she’s exaggerating. Let’s not forget the mysterious wheelchair lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What has she said on the broadcasting channel about it? I can’t join for some reason

Reactions: 1
I mean most of us have chimed in with the thoughts of she'd make it out that she'd have it worse than leah etc so I wouldn't feel to bad

Reactions: 9
I mean it’s Caitlin, it’s always fair to assume she’s exaggerating. Let’s not forget the mysterious wheelchair lmfao
wheelchair was 100% for PIP and it mysteriously disappeared once they became 'massive' influencers hahahhahaha

Reactions: 15
I hadn’t seen the posts on her channel until now, I just had a look and it does sound like she does have it and feel like a bit of a d*ck for assuming that she was over exaggerating as it is a horrible and debilitating condition.

with the way she acts it is a bit like the boy who cried wolf story I’m afraid so it’s hard to believe when things are truly put on for views or not.

But I do take back what I said after reading her channel. I do truly hope she doesn’t suffer too badly but I think people would be more inclined to believe her if she didn’t constantly dramatise and exaggerate everything.
Not on you for assuming she was hyping it up - she’s done that so many times that who knows at this point!

• Heart
I’m sorry and I am sure there’s different levels and good and bad days, but anyone I’ve known with HG has been absolutely floored and certainly wouldn’t be able to jump around for TikTok’s.

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry and I am sure there’s different levels and good and bad days, but anyone I’ve known with HG has been absolutely floored and certainly wouldn’t be able to jump around for TikTok’s.
Yup, a good day for me with HG was being able to walk to the toilet to be sick rather than having to use a bucket by the bed.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
When I had HG I basically lived on the toilet floor. My husband would go to work, come back 8 hours later and find me in the same place…couldn’t go 15 minutes without vomiting. Medication didn’t touch it

• Sad
When I had HG I basically lived on the toilet floor. My husband would go to work, come back 8 hours later and find me in the same place…couldn’t go 15 minutes without vomiting. Medication didn’t touch it
My mum had it with me it's 30 years later and she still hasn't forgiven me for making her so sick that she had to be in and out hospital for fluids etc I was 6 weeks early and she was glad I was out 😭 catlians def being dramatic as per although think my mum needs to let it go too ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I keep seeing my name being listed on people's comments for what they might name their baby. I'm surprised as my name was never that common but people are suggesting it all the time! Will absolutely hate with if I share a name with their child?

Reactions: 2
In an older tiktok before they were pregnant they said names they were loving for baby two (4 letters) were Nova, Zyla and Sage. They won’t do Zyla as “it’s the end of the alphabet”. I love Sage, but I think they’ll go with Nova with Willow as middle name - Nova Willow (or maybe Caitlin’s mums name as a middle name).

Reactions: 1
In an older tiktok before they were pregnant they said names they were loving for baby two (4 letters) were Nova, Zyla and Sage. They won’t do Zyla as “it’s the end of the alphabet”. I love Sage, but I think they’ll go with Nova with Willow as middle name - Nova Willow (or maybe Caitlin’s mums name as a middle name).
I think they’re too vanilla for those names, except Willow. Willow is my prediction, plus it goes with Oakley pretty well. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Moany cow I would do anything to be in her situation to be able to have a baby and she moaning about it all

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.