Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The quota is usually 10 families not 10 babies though, so I do think they fucked up and didn't buy enough sperm.

Reactions: 7
The literally said at the very beginning before they even conceived Oakley that they weren't using the same donor for their pregnancies. The tiktok about him not donating anymore was for content like everything else!

Reactions: 16
I would have thought so, cos they're a family and if they split up they're known to each other already so no risk of accidental incest.

Is it just me that thinks Caitlin isn’t actually happy it’s a girl and her reaction is forced!
I think it’s because biologically this baby is Leah’s and Caitlin wanted the girl. I know both babies are theirs but biologically they’re not and I wonder if they ever split would they have the biological one more than the other?
Just me?! Her reaction on their video and Leah’s mum video seems so fake and forced where’s Leah seems genuinely thrilled.

Reactions: 4
They are genuinely the most asexual couple I’ve ever seen.

As a fellow autistic witch, Caitlin’s dramatics with the pregnancy (and just in general!) really wind me up

Reactions: 21
I didn’t think she truly looked happy either
But to be fair, she’s just lost her mum, she might have been thinking about that and thinking about how she can’t tell her or have her there so that might have affected her reaction
Like you said it could be because she wanted the biological girl though

Reactions: 3
I thought she looked shocked and then seemed happy but maybe it was put on because she was then OTT dramatic happy. Whereas Leah was more natural, I had to laugh when she did a full on roll into the background like a beetle. :D
The reveal to Leah's mum was weirder. Hi mum here's the cake we've already smashed up still on the floor, but it's pink yay.

Reactions: 8
I thought she looked shocked and then seemed happy but maybe it was put on because she was then OTT dramatic happy. Whereas Leah was more natural, I had to laugh when she did a full on roll into the background like a beetle. :D
The reveal to Leah's mum was weirder. Hi mum here's the cake we've already smashed up still on the floor, but it's pink yay.
Arguably Leah’s mum’s reactions to things is always more OTT and fake than Caitlin’s, from what I’ve seen. Always makes me cringe!

Reactions: 11
I’ve just come on to say that Caitlin came across as a complete cow on that baby girl name video. Haven’t watched the baby boy version. Poor Leah is all I have to say, she is such a pushover

Reactions: 14
She's created some broadcast channel now, I've no idea what it is as I'm old and no longer techy but have joined for the craic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Of course she's got hyperemesis
I don't belive this for a second, she is far too put together right now to actually have hyperemesis it's an insult to women who have actually experienced how traumatic it is, I had it with my first and was constantly being admitted to hospital.
TW//
Ive also just had to have a termination with my 3rd planned baby due to hyperemesis as I couldn't carry on any longer after being hospitalised twice by 8 weeks not being able to work, look after my children or even get out of bed most days, and shes fully dressed and full face of make up, dancing around making tiktoks everyday🙃

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I don't belive this for a second, she is far too put together right now to actually have hyperemesis it's an insult to women who have actually experienced how traumatic it is, I had it with my first and was constantly being admitted to hospital.
TW//
Ive also just had to have a termination with my 3rd planned baby due to hyperemesis as I couldn't carry on any longer after being hospitalised twice by 8 weeks not being able to work, look after my children or even get out of bed most days, and shes fully dressed and full face of make up, dancing around making tiktoks everyday🙃
I hope you’re recovering okay. Please take a break from this thread or their insufferable content/behaviour if you need it x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Of course she's got hyperemesis
She is an absolute joke to all the women who had it! I had it with both pregnancies, with my last one I was pretty much hospital / bed bound. Fluid drips almost daily,I lost 3st in weight during my pregnancy. I am desperate for one more child to complete our family, the harsh reality of it is that I wouldn’t be able to carry another baby due to the fact I was so poorly and I need to be around for both of my kids so can’t risk being poorly and admitted to hospital constantly.

She truly makes my blood boil. She’s got some morning sickness, but has to go to the extreme and claim she has hyperemesis. I wonder if she’s actually been diagnosed or just self diagnosed?

Don’t even get me started on the sneak peak gender reveal. It is so common for the results of those tests to be wrong! I hope they haven’t started shopping yet 😂

Reactions: 17
Not trying to undermine anyone on here who has had hyperemesis as it sounds absolutely horrific but isn’t there variations of it? Not trying to defend Caitlin but I’m pretty sure you can have mild hyperemesis as it’s more of a spectrum.

Reactions: 2
Tbh her story on her broadcast channel certainly sounds like hyperemesis. There is definitely different levels of it!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.